My current strategy - request for your thoughts

This is a discussion on My current strategy - request for your thoughts within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by foroom lluzers Need further details of settings time frames before I can say anything. You haven't got ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 14, 2017, 9:55pm   #16
 
barjon's Avatar
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Need further details of settings time frames before I can say anything.
You haven't got anything to say that's remotely worth listening to. Anyway, It's been pointed out to me that this is a three year old thread that you've dredged up as an excuse to parade your own tripe.

You're some operator, fl, about time you left us in peace.
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Earthling
Old Jul 14, 2017, 10:24pm   #17
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
You haven't got anything to say that's remotely worth listening to. Anyway, It's been pointed out to me that this is a three year old thread that you've dredged up as an excuse to parade your own tripe.

You're some operator, fl, about time you left us in peace.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2017, 10:31pm   #18
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
inzimam didn't ask how you trade, did he? No-one really wants to know about your trades or, if they do, they can find your Ladybird threads on their own.
He had a bad month so something he was wired for is wrong , so I thought of helping him.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2017, 10:37pm   #19
 
itspossible's Avatar
Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
He had a bad month so something he was wired for is wrong , so I thought of helping him.

Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
i'm lying for the attention
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
reloading another "K" next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
you don't really have an orange juice position do you?
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2017, 11:44pm   #20
 
Lúidín's Avatar
Joined May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
inzimam didn't ask how you trade, did he? No-one really wants to know about your trades or, if they do, they can find your Ladybird threads on their own.
his trades might be a joke..but no need to be so rude..it will get you nowhere
__________________
Lúidín

in order to get the crock of gold..you must first<>find the right end of the rainbow
Lúidín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2017, 12:07am   #21
 
barjon's Avatar
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lúidín View Post
his trades might be a joke..but no need to be so rude..it will get you nowhere
Oh really, I'm being rude to someone who described us all on here as know nothing, loser, goats. Now that's being rude .
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2017, 12:18am   #22
 
Lúidín's Avatar
Joined May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Oh really, I'm being rude to someone who described us all on here as know nothing, loser, goats. Now that's being rude .
if he said that then he is rude also..while he may be correct in that most know very little about actual trading..it is best not to call people names..it is bad manners
__________________
Lúidín

in order to get the crock of gold..you must first<>find the right end of the rainbow
Lúidín is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Jason101
Old Jul 15, 2017, 6:52am   #23
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Oh really, I'm being rude to someone who described us all on here as know nothing, loser, goats. Now that's being rude .
Now I never called anybody goats or any names .Why is goats offensive anyway?
I would feel pretty jolly , if someone mucked me as a goat.

I am here to learn from the intelligent traders like yourself ,example about price once rejected on stocks stays rejected , but having this information also creates a conflict in trade execution if market does not repeat this rejection , and creates a new trend instead.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2017, 7:15am   #24
Joined Apr 2017
I see goats fight

foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2017, 8:07am   #25
 
itspossible's Avatar
Joined Sep 2014
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click the image to open in full size.
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2017, 5:48pm   #26
 
piphoe's Avatar
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post

ROFL, fl HERES JOHNNY hahahahahha
__________________
they play so bad why do they punish me
phil hellmuth
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2017, 5:59pm   #27
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
ROFL, fl HERES JOHNNY hahahahahha
We got the entertainment

The OP posted on ftse thread yesterday "he had done his money" , so I just tried to help".I replied on his thread and got told " I dug his old thread up".
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2017, 6:27pm   #28
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lúidín View Post
his trades might be a joke..but no need to be so rude..it will get you nowhere
My trades are not a joke!

4 weeks of consistent profits of average around 100 ticks , majority of them called in advance.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2017, 6:29pm   #29
 
barjon's Avatar
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
My trades are not a joke!

4 weeks of consistent profits of average around 100 ticks , majority of them called in advance.
"..............and huge carry over losses that you won't talk about.
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2017, 6:37pm   #30
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
"..............and huge carry over losses that you won't talk about.
I have taken equivalent profits , I explained here with the profits taken

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ml#post2933434
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Binary and forex strategy- thoughts Mackdaddy1988 Fixed Odds 8 Feb 23, 2010 4:43pm
Request data from IB UniversalGoldmine Brokerages 0 Nov 24, 2009 8:15pm
Request for Help unaizams Trading Software 2 Feb 22, 2009 4:59am
EA Request astondan Trading Software 5 Dec 22, 2008 5:40pm
Thoughts or Tips on This Basic Strategy CarpeUK First Steps 34 Aug 14, 2004 4:32pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)