Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

This is a discussion on Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by spaceage But yet he gets promoted time & time again. Of course, for those who are completely ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 11, 2012, 12:13pm   #31
Joined Apr 2006
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceage View Post
But yet he gets promoted time & time again. Of course, for those who are completely new to trading, it's the marketing that makes the decision for them. That, combined with the promise of the "turnkey" solution which most people dream of...
Guy Cohen is promoted by the owners of this website, he's a co author / contributor of the official trade 2 win book.

I for one am totally convinced that t2w promotes Guy and his secret nazi box because he's a genuine trader who walks the walk, they wouldn't lend him legitimacy unless that was the case.

I was lucky enough to buy a nazi box when there where only 89 left, and it changed my life
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rsh01
Old Nov 11, 2012, 3:00pm   #32
 
7 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

This thread is about GCohen's Turnaround Trader service and not criticising Cohen's nazi box nor his marketing tactics or anything else about the guy.

Again, let me ask my question again and if people are going to continue on griping about Cohen's nazi box or what a conman he is, this is the wrong thread. Please create another post to do that and you can all criticise all you can about Cohen till the cows come home.

So, my question is, has anyone of you paid for and used his Turnaround Trader service, how long and what kind of results have you been getting? Also, for those who are using it, how do you find their support service? I believe this is a fair question.

I am not an advocate of Cohen, I am just want to find out the partial and honest opinions of those who have used Turnaround Trader. And if anyone is going to post more anti Cohen threads, please don't bother because they are not what I'm looking for. Hope you can all collaborate.

You can criticise him but only if you have been a genuine paid customer of his service. How could anyone who is not a user criticise it like as if he was? It's just like someone who has never driven a Toyota all his life, but keeps criticising Toyota cars and how lousy they are.
csl1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2012, 3:38pm   #33
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

You don't need opinions you just need to use common sense.

Do you ever reply to e mails from Nigerian princes? If not why not, how do you know they are a scam unless you hear from someone with first hand experience of sending him money?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare
Old Nov 11, 2012, 3:56pm   #34
NVP
 
NVP's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

hurry - only 89 copies left......
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: wackypete2 , the hare
Old Nov 11, 2012, 3:59pm   #35
NVP
 
NVP's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
You don't need opinions you just need to use common sense.

Do you ever reply to e mails from Nigerian princes? If not why not, how do you know they are a scam unless you hear from someone with first hand experience of sending him money?
Now whoa there ........Prince Numberto Umbefezi has promised me that money I sent him recently will be returned shortly once he is back in power and has the Oil leases back in his all omnipotent and royal hands .....

I hope
N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare
Old Nov 11, 2012, 5:17pm   #36
x4x
Joined Sep 2008
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by csl1974 View Post
This thread is about GCohen's Turnaround Trader service and not criticising Cohen's nazi box nor his marketing tactics or anything else about the guy.

Again, let me ask my question again and if people are going to continue on griping about Cohen's nazi box or what a conman he is, this is the wrong thread. Please create another post to do that and you can all criticise all you can about Cohen till the cows come home.

So, my question is, has anyone of you paid for and used his Turnaround Trader service, how long and what kind of results have you been getting? Also, for those who are using it, how do you find their support service? I believe this is a fair question.

I am not an advocate of Cohen, I am just want to find out the partial and honest opinions of those who have used Turnaround Trader. And if anyone is going to post more anti Cohen threads, please don't bother because they are not what I'm looking for. Hope you can all collaborate.

You can criticise him but only if you have been a genuine paid customer of his service. How could anyone who is not a user criticise it like as if he was? It's just like someone who has never driven a Toyota all his life, but keeps criticising Toyota cars and how lousy they are.
Go on, buy the course, he's selling it at cost, does ALL the work for you and he's offering 13 bonuses - that's got to be an absolute bargain for 3K a month profit - get stuck in there son.
x4x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2012, 6:28pm   #37
Joined Jun 2011
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by csl1974 View Post
It's just like someone who has never driven a Toyota all his life, but keeps criticising Toyota cars and how lousy they are.
I know what you are saying. I never been in a honda or ever driven one. I always criticise it. In fact I lump toyotas, nissans, the lot, and call them all honda. They are all ugly and made by people who are clueless about automotive aesthetics. So it really doesn't matter which is which - their genes are just bad.

Likewise for get rich quick merchants, their genes are bad and will do nothing but to cause you to lose. So I criticise them having never come anywhere near them.

Some things are just obvious, even to you. This is why you hope someone else have tried these schemes before you will risk you own money. My suggestion to you would be to go ahead and report back the results. If it works, I will join in and give you 50% of all profits I make for the rest of my life and you won't have to give me a single penny. Good deal, this.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 2:54am   #38
 
7 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
You don't need opinions you just need to use common sense.

Do you ever reply to e mails from Nigerian princes? If not why not, how do you know they are a scam unless you hear from someone with first hand experience of sending him money?
That's right, those are obvious scams because you learn about it all over youtube and forums from actual people who sent money to them.

So what I'm looking for here, like the Nigerin scammers, are people who sent money to Cohen what kind of returns they've been getting. And now it looks like there are none and the responses I get are from non users who have never used it.

So thank you all and I'll look elsewhere.
csl1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 5:07am   #39
Joined Jun 2011
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by csl1974 View Post
I'll look elsewhere.
Good man. Don't forget to report back if it works. 50% of my profit is waiting to be sent to you.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 8:13am   #40
 
Lightning McQueen's Avatar
Joined Feb 2004
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe View Post
Good man.
its not a fella, it's a lass. so it says in profile any rate... argumentative/pedantics a clue there

good luck to her. don't forget to report back how you got on csl
__________________
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 9:47am   #41
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by csl1974 View Post
That's right, those are obvious scams because you learn about it all over youtube and forums from actual people who sent money to them.

So what I'm looking for here, like the Nigerin scammers, are people who sent money to Cohen what kind of returns they've been getting. And now it looks like there are none and the responses I get are from non users who have never used it.

So thank you all and I'll look elsewhere.
OK keep looking until you find someone that tells you what you want to hear.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lord Flasheart
Old Nov 19, 2012, 9:37pm   #42
 
4 Posts
Joined Nov 2012
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilliepowder View Post
I've got the system on trial. Is there anyone out there that's tried it? With what results?
did you use Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen
I a novice need some advice
thanks
walterex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 9:39pm   #43
 
4 Posts
Joined Nov 2012
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilliepowder View Post
I've got the system on trial. Is there anyone out there that's tried it? With what results?
I know it's been a while did you ever use Guy Cohen, I need advice on starting

Thanks
walterex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 9:45pm   #44
 
4 Posts
Joined Nov 2012
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
This guy is a joker, I sincerely hope you didn't believe any of the crap on his website.

Turnaround-Trader | Guy Cohen

Quote. To make $100k a year you need to be prepared to do an hour or two a day – and whilst not ‘hard’, you do need to be a bit smarter than average.'
I've always been a holder but in this declining market I would like to trade, I was tempted by Guy Cohen's offer, can you advise me, I live in Australia if that's relevant
thankyou
walterex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 5:50am   #45
Joined May 2012
Re: Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterex View Post
I've always been a holder but in this declining market I would like to trade, I was tempted by Guy Cohen's offer, can you advise me, I live in Australia if that's relevant
thankyou
Never heard of this guy but his marketing literature is typical of thousands out there which may look good on paper (for those uninformed) but traders who had been long enough in this business will not touch with a ten foot pole. They usually paint a picture of limited work for unlimited reward. It is typically low on substance with some testimonies thrown in because there is no track record of trading results to back any claims. Writing trading books doesn't mean the person can actually successfully trade because there are tons of them out there in the same boat. He has an MBA from Cass (which I have never heard of). I have an MBA from Cranfield UK but I can tell you it means zilch in trading. I acquired a technical diploma in Technical Analysis a decade ago but it only laid a foundation for me which required another 10 years of trading to refine. Trading is hard work.

I suggest you check out an aussie by the name of Nial Fuller and his website. I have very little knowledge of his work but other traders speak highly of him. Good luck in your journey.
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System byrleybiz First Steps 384 Feb 4, 2017 9:53pm
Rookie Trader Guy Rookie Trader Guy First Steps 4 Jun 3, 2011 5:43am
Guy Cohen options DVD For Sale richmom For Sale & Wanted 0 Aug 27, 2009 10:02pm
"Bible of Option Strategies" - Guy Cohen RichieE Educational Resources 1 Feb 4, 2008 2:52pm
John Harrison - Good Guy or Bad Guy? Droidware Educational Resources 13 May 20, 2005 4:58pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)