Info on Traders International wanted

This is a discussion on Info on Traders International wanted within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; I am looking for feedback, information on Traders International www.tradersinternational.com Has anyone used this system ? is it worth the ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 13, 2004, 1:02pm   #1
 
7 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Info on Traders International wanted

I am looking for feedback, information on Traders International

www.tradersinternational.com

Has anyone used this system ?
is it worth the $5000.00 dollars ?

Last edited by Sharky; May 7, 2005 at 1:07pm. Reason: Fixed broken url
troyss1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2005, 12:53am   #2
Joined Feb 2005
Active Trader Article

Hi,

In the 2005 January issue of ACTIVE TRADER MAG. there is an interview with a trader called Dina Takemoto who is trading the TRADER'S INTERNATIONAL way! Read it! It is a very good interview!

Have you finally purchased the course? If yes what is your opinion about it? Are you trading it? I cannot decide between this course and TODD MITCHELL'S course and COILLEDMARKETS. Any information opinion would be really appreciated!

Hunor
herringtrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2005, 12:51pm   #3
 
1 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
IMO, $5000 is too much for anything related to trading. Go to the CBOT -- they gave a seminar their that is recorded under the education tab. See if you like what you see. The primary method is a stochs/macd divergence system. Seems to work ok in a choppy market. Kills you in a trend. They do have a trend method which I am not familar with. From what I have seen, they typically do not answer the key questions -- ie; what is the expectancy. They'll claim a 70% win/loss rate and give a vague answer about how it depends upon how you trade the system. Good luck.
Golfman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2005, 8:58pm   #4
Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmecseki
Hi,

In the 2005 January issue of ACTIVE TRADER MAG. there is an interview with a trader called Dina Takemoto who is trading the TRADER'S INTERNATIONAL way! Read it! It is a very good interview!

Have you finally purchased the course? If yes what is your opinion about it? Are you trading it? I cannot decide between this course and TODD MITCHELL'S course and COILLEDMARKETS. Any information opinion would be really appreciated!

Hunor
CoiledMarkets? Why would you want to pay a grand for a method that gives you only the entry? Come on, that's what I call a rip-off. Anything like that should not cost more than $99.
wally_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2005, 1:14pm   #5
Joined Mar 2003
If you do not know anything about divergence trading then take their free live on-line demo.

I would not pay the $5000 asking price as it works just as well with the divergence of the standard 14 period RSI.

Do a seach on the net for divergence trading there is tons of free info.
__________________
juanbyte
juanbyte is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2005, 2:33am   #6
 
1 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
If your new to trading, or not yet consistently profitable, Traders International is a good place to start. I don't trade the TI system but saw there presentation at a Traders Expo and was impressed with how easy they made it for people to understand, identify, and trade both trending and non-trending markets. If you're more of a do-it-yourselfer get a copy of "High Probability Trading" by Marcel Link , add the $5K to one of your existing accounts and practice practice practice.
racerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2008, 3:59pm   #7
 
4 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
I agree in that the TI system appears aimed at newbies, not necessarily at people easy to part with their money (as some critics claim). I am actually thinking of joining their program but just wanted some more feedback from ACTUAL members who had ACTUAL experience using the TI TIMES method in trading e-minis.

From what I can ascertain the upfront $7500 AUD could realistically be paid back in 5 to 6 months of trading 1 or 2 contracts

Can anyone give me credible feedback from experience, of the TI method/program, after trading with them for a decent amount of time ie. over a month?
vlcommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2008, 5:54am   #8
 
4 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Traders International

Quote:
Originally Posted by majster View Post
Traders International is not a good place to start. I have been wit them for about 6 months and it is not worth your money. They sell you the system which does not work. They will tell, you need about a year or more to learn how to trade. And the results! Look at pre market live trading results Traders International - Latest Live Signal Results - at the bottom of each day. These are the true results. If you would trade these you loose money. The so called “24/5 trading room” results are “inaccurate”. I can not comment on “Pro Trading Room” I have been there only couple of times and I do not like it. For half of this money you can buy Esignal Advance Get and be much better off..
Thank You, This was very helpful. Toni.
Drunk and no Bra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2009, 11:09am   #9
 
7 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
I have followed the trades on Tuesday and Thursday @ 2pm EST. I have also tryed to follow the trades on a 3 hour session. Using Ninja Trader from AMP.

It all seemed correct except for the very moment of executing the trade when the price from Ninja trader-AMP seem to differ.

I am also looking to join traders international all most made up my mind to join them as I can start earning at the same time as learning Traders International System. But have not fully made up my mind. The cost of joining them does not help. Hopefully you obtain what you pay for.

What put me off Traders International was they put the price of entry up by $1000 then gave a discount of $1000 last June - July.

I did a week course with On Line Trading Accademy (OLT) £3600.00 the lecture was crap and it's another £3000 to take their XLT extended learning track course which last (I understand for a month) where Traders International charge $5000 and coaching is supplied in the beginners trading room. Traders International initial coaching period is 5 weeks I was offerd an extra week on completing enrolment yesterday.

The good part of Traders International is their training is all on line. For me it's a big plus being a single parent.

I am going to follow more of Traders International trades using the demo account from AMP
Futures Trading, Online Futures Brokers - Amp Futures Trading before fully making up my mind.

I have watched Traders International on and off for a year it's looks good but it's only now I have the time to give Traders International my full attention for a few months.
__________________
Eric
EricBubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2009, 10:53pm   #10
 
4 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
10 years of Traders International.
Yeep, as you mention they have been around for 10 years however there are only about 300 people login to the trading rooms each night (I am from Down Under). And most of them are new members. I did not come across someone who is longer than 6 months with TI and still an actve member. In January they gave away free access to both trading rooms for two weeks and a very discounted price if you want to rejoin after that, to lure the “old members” back but I am positive mot many actually got back. I am positive because I myself have not seen any changes since I left TI. Besides, did you noticed that on every webinar they have room in “privatised mode” so nobody is able to see other people’s comment or questions. Don’t you ask yourself a question “WHY?” They suppose to have TI Traders forum so the traders can contact each others and exchange opinions ideas and so on. It supposed to start in November last year. It didn’t – WHY? And so on … - go and join them if you have 10 grands to give away, can not sleep at night and can not find anybody to talk to you whole night for less. Anyhow, good luck and good trading
majster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 12:57am   #11
 
8 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
THANKS - BUT HOW GOOD WAS THEIR SYSTEM?http://www.trade2win.com/boards/images/smilies

I get the private bit, its how they promo their organization too - lots of keep away. However, did you make money? They claim major wins every day and did their system work for you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by majster View Post
10 years of Traders International.
Yeep, as you mention they have been around for 10 years however there are only about 300 people login to the trading rooms each night (I am from Down Under). And most of them are new members. I did not come across someone who is longer than 6 months with TI and still an actve member. In January they gave away free access to both trading rooms for two weeks and a very discounted price if you want to rejoin after that, to lure the “old members” back but I am positive mot many actually got back. I am positive because I myself have not seen any changes since I left TI. Besides, did you noticed that on every webinar they have room in “privatised mode” so nobody is able to see other people’s comment or questions. Don’t you ask yourself a question “WHY?” They suppose to have TI Traders forum so the traders can contact each others and exchange opinions ideas and so on. It supposed to start in November last year. It didn’t – WHY? And so on … - go and join them if you have 10 grands to give away, can not sleep at night and can not find anybody to talk to you whole night for less. Anyhow, good luck and good trading
Edwin Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 6:39am   #12
 
7 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Hello
I decided to follow a subscribers advice and undertook a scan of the internet for Divergence Trading. Located the following sites which seem quite promising.

Divergence Trading Patterns
Divergence Trading: Using Divergence System to Trade Forex Currency
Incredible Charts: Trading - Systems: Divergence trading
Trading The MACD Divergence

Using the above I should be able start using the Divergence Trading method. Rather than payout the $5000 spend a month teaching myself.

I still have not rulled out Traders International as a source of income but it's expensive.
__________________
Eric
EricBubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 6:56pm   #13
 
8 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
Reconsider this EricBubb

I have heard good teachers explain that most of us chase the next greatest way to read indicators or trading methods and few of us seek the training to become good at employing them. Many systems work in the right hands with the right discipline and training. Ask yourslef. Are you presently successful with your present methods???? Not likely or you wouldn't be looking around.

I'm quite disciplined, and I have absorbed a lot over last 5 months 10 hrs a day, and one trading course 5 star which should have made me successful but didn't ---although others claim it worked for them. I am only now achieving some success but not enough. I think as a self starter I am in danger of myself. So I have research several companies like you and have determined that the most transparent and very reputable company (independent reviews) is theTradingAuthority (floor traders as teachers). They are $3500, give you software created with esignal, train you for 2 months, give you 3 more trade room months, sned you videos before joining, and get this---give you 1 week in their trade room free to decide. This makes a lot of sense to me.

My wife says your a smart guy, you seem to know lots of stuff, but you aren,t being successful. YOU NEED A MENOTR ORVER YOUR SHOULDER TO SHOW YOU THE DETAILS ERROS YOU MUST BE MAKING AND TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME.

If this is you, join up today and I'll meet you in the room but hurry cause there are a few hours of great videos for free (well only the orientation vid is really necessary before entering) that they tell you you should see to understand the trAde room.

Hope this helps - sorry sounds like a sell even this comment sounds like a sell. Mybe cause I'm a retired teacher and theatre person with some law background. Honest, I'm just a guy trying to cut thru this challenging new profession.


Quote:
Originally Posted by EricBubb View Post
Hello
I decided to follow a subscribers advice and undertook a scan of the internet for Divergence Trading. Located the following sites which seem quite promising.

Divergence Trading Patterns
Divergence Trading: Using Divergence System to Trade Forex Currency
Incredible Charts: Trading - Systems: Divergence trading
Trading The MACD Divergence

Using the above I should be able start using the Divergence Trading method. Rather than payout the $5000 spend a month teaching myself.

I still have not rulled out Traders International as a source of income but it's expensive.
Edwin Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2009, 11:38pm   #14
 
4 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin Knight View Post
I get the private bit, its how they promo their organization too - lots of keep away. However, did you make money? They claim major wins every day and did their system work for you??
No, I did not make money. I wanted to find TI member who was consistently making money but I was not able to. It was not able to find members who were with TI longer than 6 months. I am curious if there is one who is following moderator’s calls in the trading room and makes money day in and day out as it is recorded in live trading results on their web site. The problem with following the calls is that: entry is very well defined but exit is not and it is not based on trailing stops but discretion of the moderator. The moderator, especially Reach Malcolm can not decide himself whether to exit or say with the trade. His calls are chaotic, more or less like: “you may exit the trade if so desire” or “exit, exit, no say in, say in”.
As you know entry is the least important part of the trading system. The money management and exit makes you money but TI practice in the trading rooms are completely different to the theory they try to teach in the trading course.
The fact that I didn’t make money is not relevant but it would be nice to know, percentage wise, how many TI members are making money following calls in the trading rooms. I have heard TI is setting traders support group so hopefully I will find out.
majster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2009, 8:38pm   #15
 
8 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
well if you want a successful trade program!?

If anyone on this blog is still looking for a good trade program and trade room I'm certain I have found it. Had a long private conversation with the traders and teacher trader, saw results, very defined program, very focused on training the trader until he knows it and is successful. Watched the room from the insider for 2 days -very transparent and professional!!! Superior teacher! I've signed up after a lot of scutiny. Send me an email or respond to this note if interested. Too many people struggling here and getting burned!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majster View Post
No, I did not make money. I wanted to find TI member who was consistently making money but I was not able to. It was not able to find members who were with TI longer than 6 months. I am curious if there is one who is following moderator’s calls in the trading room and makes money day in and day out as it is recorded in live trading results on their web site. The problem with following the calls is that: entry is very well defined but exit is not and it is not based on trailing stops but discretion of the moderator. The moderator, especially Reach Malcolm can not decide himself whether to exit or say with the trade. His calls are chaotic, more or less like: “you may exit the trade if so desire” or “exit, exit, no say in, say in”.
As you know entry is the least important part of the trading system. The money management and exit makes you money but TI practice in the trading rooms are completely different to the theory they try to teach in the trading course.
The fact that I didn’t make money is not relevant but it would be nice to know, percentage wise, how many TI members are making money following calls in the trading rooms. I have heard TI is setting traders support group so hopefully I will find out.
Edwin Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MET Traders?? Any info appreciated wind Home Trader 56 May 4, 2017 9:56pm
New User Needs Help on Traders International Trading System amandajclose Trading Systems 33 Oct 24, 2012 12:56am
Traders International Numbers ocean_blue General Trading Chat 16 Dec 15, 2009 7:59am
Traders International Times method dingbat Educational Resources 5 Apr 22, 2009 10:39am
Traders International Numbers z3davis General Trading Chat 14 Apr 21, 2009 9:58pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)