Info on Traders International wanted

This is a discussion on Info on Traders International wanted within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; I am looking for feedback, information on Traders International www.tradersinternational.com Has anyone used this system ? is it worth the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 13, 2004, 1:02pm   #1

7 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Info on Traders International wanted

I am looking for feedback, information on Traders International

www.tradersinternational.com

Has anyone used this system ?
is it worth the $5000.00 dollars ?

Last edited by Sharky; May 7, 2005 at 1:07pm. Reason: Fixed broken url
troyss1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2005, 12:53am   #2
Joined Feb 2005
Active Trader Article

Hi,

In the 2005 January issue of ACTIVE TRADER MAG. there is an interview with a trader called Dina Takemoto who is trading the TRADER'S INTERNATIONAL way! Read it! It is a very good interview!

Have you finally purchased the course? If yes what is your opinion about it? Are you trading it? I cannot decide between this course and TODD MITCHELL'S course and COILLEDMARKETS. Any information opinion would be really appreciated!

Hunor
herringtrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2005, 12:51pm   #3

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
IMO, $5000 is too much for anything related to trading. Go to the CBOT -- they gave a seminar their that is recorded under the education tab. See if you like what you see. The primary method is a stochs/macd divergence system. Seems to work ok in a choppy market. Kills you in a trend. They do have a trend method which I am not familar with. From what I have seen, they typically do not answer the key questions -- ie; what is the expectancy. They'll claim a 70% win/loss rate and give a vague answer about how it depends upon how you trade the system. Good luck.
Golfman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2005, 8:58pm   #4
Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmecseki
Hi,

In the 2005 January issue of ACTIVE TRADER MAG. there is an interview with a trader called Dina Takemoto who is trading the TRADER'S INTERNATIONAL way! Read it! It is a very good interview!

Have you finally purchased the course? If yes what is your opinion about it? Are you trading it? I cannot decide between this course and TODD MITCHELL'S course and COILLEDMARKETS. Any information opinion would be really appreciated!

Hunor
CoiledMarkets? Why would you want to pay a grand for a method that gives you only the entry? Come on, that's what I call a rip-off. Anything like that should not cost more than $99.
wally_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2005, 1:14pm   #5
Joined Mar 2003
If you do not know anything about divergence trading then take their free live on-line demo.

I would not pay the $5000 asking price as it works just as well with the divergence of the standard 14 period RSI.

Do a seach on the net for divergence trading there is tons of free info.
Old Oct 23, 2005, 2:33am   #6

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
If your new to trading, or not yet consistently profitable, Traders International is a good place to start. I don't trade the TI system but saw there presentation at a Traders Expo and was impressed with how easy they made it for people to understand, identify, and trade both trending and non-trending markets. If you're more of a do-it-yourselfer get a copy of "High Probability Trading" by Marcel Link , add the $5K to one of your existing accounts and practice practice practice.
racerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2008, 3:59pm   #7

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
I agree in that the TI system appears aimed at newbies, not necessarily at people easy to part with their money (as some critics claim). I am actually thinking of joining their program but just wanted some more feedback from ACTUAL members who had ACTUAL experience using the TI TIMES method in trading e-minis.

From what I can ascertain the upfront $7500 AUD could realistically be paid back in 5 to 6 months of trading 1 or 2 contracts

Can anyone give me credible feedback from experience, of the TI method/program, after trading with them for a decent amount of time ie. over a month?
vlcommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2008, 5:54am   #8

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Traders International

Quote:
Originally Posted by majster View Post
Traders International is not a good place to start. I have been wit them for about 6 months and it is not worth your money. They sell you the system which does not work. They will tell, you need about a year or more to learn how to trade. And the results! Look at pre market live trading results Traders International - Latest Live Signal Results - at the bottom of each day. These are the true results. If you would trade these you loose money. The so called “24/5 trading room” results are “inaccurate”. I can not comment on “Pro Trading Room” I have been there only couple of times and I do not like it. For half of this money you can buy Esignal Advance Get and be much better off..
Thank You, This was very helpful. Toni.
Drunk and no Bra is offline   Reply With Quote