Ambush trading system - joe ross

This is a discussion on Ambush trading system - joe ross within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Hello all and Happy New Year friends, I have been looking for someone or a few to share the cost ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 3, 2012, 2:27pm   #17
Joined Dec 2004
Re: Ambush trading system - joe ross

Hello all and Happy New Year friends,

I have been looking for someone or a few to share the cost of this system for a while now, good thing I noticed this thread.
I would be very interested in sharing the cost of the system and another thought; we could do a Skype thing were we could meet up every day and trade it all together.
Many Regards to all,
email
email is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2012, 2:25am   #18

Joined Jul 2008

**** me, he gets $1k for those stats? Pfft, I should start selling my stuff.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 3:15pm   #19
Joined Dec 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotch View Post
**** me, he gets $1k for those stats? Pfft, I should start selling my stuff.
Hello Hotch,
Why dont you better explain your thoughts on the results
email is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2012, 4:38am   #20

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by email View Post
Hello all and Happy New Year friends,

I have been looking for someone or a few to share the cost of this system for a while now, good thing I noticed this thread.
I would be very interested in sharing the cost of the system and another thought; we could do a Skype thing were we could meet up every day and trade it all together.
Many Regards to all,
email
Hi whats your email address.
Chilli Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2012, 6:10am   #21

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

Hi,

I'm willing to sell this to anyone interested. Please email me if your interested.

Cheers,
Lloyd
Lloyd126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2012, 2:38am   #22

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2008

hi

I bought the Forex Stealth method. It's the pre cursor (along with one other method) for the Ambush method.

There have been a few systems sold on TradingEducators site. Been watching now for over 7 yrs. The Ambush method is the only one which is still sold.

My experience echos a previous post - you have to be in this for the long haul. Look at the results and you can see that you have to plug away at it, with mediocre results until it actually pays off.

I hit on it in demo for a good month of reasonable profits, then put real money behind it and... hit a losing streak. This was too much for me at the time. It's not a comment on the validity of the system, just me paying for my trading education. I can still recall the difference in emotion between the demo, and the live months.

The losing streak also coincided with re-adjustment of the paramters that had just been demo traded. Bang there went my confidence.

Since I had not backtested it myself in my own trading conditions, I became skeptical enough, not to be able to withstand the drawdown period.

DO YOU have the confidence to ride out the system's draw downs. OR ask yourself how can you develop this confidence?

Thanks to all on the forums for their help in helping the newbies along the way.
Rgds
Allan
lofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 8:33pm   #23

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd126 View Post
Hi,

I'm willing to sell this to anyone interested. Please email me if your interested.

Cheers,
Lloyd
I would be interested, but is it something that can be used in tradestation?
scarpo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 12:07am   #24

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarpo5 View Post
I would be interested, but is it something that can be used in tradestation?
It's a relatively simple system to code. Should be no problem to implement with moderate programming skill on any platform with a programming interface.

Rgds
A
lofie is offline   Reply With Quote