Ambush trading system - joe ross

This is a discussion on Ambush trading system - joe ross within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Back Again Does anybody have experience with the AMBUSH TRADING SYSTEM from Joe Ross?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 7, 2011, 7:13am   #9

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2006
Re: Ambush trading system - joe ross

Back Again
Does anybody have experience with the AMBUSH TRADING SYSTEM from Joe Ross?
kappari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2011, 7:14am   #10

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabius View Post
Well, I guess there was a misunderstanding: the system I am talking about is Forex Ambush and costs a lot less than 1.000 otherwise I wouldn't have forgotten it
Could you show up the link for Ben Ambush?
kappari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2011, 5:59pm   #11

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kico2 View Post
Hi,

Or does anybody know the system?

Thanks
I have no experience of the system but have been recommended it from a very reliable source.

Trading Educators seem to be quite transparent on their site with an updated performance report: Trading Educators - Performance Reports for Trading Methods

I would like to purchase a copy but the price tag is unaffordable for my budget by myself. Would you consider going 50/50 with me?
SteveOSling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2011, 6:04pm   #12

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappari View Post
Back Again
Would be happy to split with you also as per my post above.

Could go three ways, its just an e-book as I understand it so easy to send across.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 8:25pm   #13
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOSling View Post
I have no experience of the system but have been recommended it from a very reliable source.

Trading Educators seem to be quite transparent on their site with an updated performance report: Trading Educators - Performance Reports for Trading Methods

I would like to purchase a copy but the price tag is unaffordable for my budget by myself. Would you consider going 50/50 with me?
Ask yourself one question. If this system is any good why are they not trading it with real money? All the accounts on that website are demo accounts. Just read the disclaimers.

These guys make money flogging crap to people on the internet.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: BetterOffDead
Old Dec 11, 2011, 12:53am   #14

Joined Jun 2009

hey GR

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing. Abraham Lincoln

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." Elliott Wave, Intl.
forexkunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2011, 6:09pm   #15

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Ask yourself one question. If this system is any good why are they not trading it with real money? All the accounts on that website are demo accounts. Just read the disclaimers.

These guys make money flogging crap to people on the internet.
Fair point with the demo account comment. Its easy to be negative with these things however and take the stand point that why would anyone want to sell something that was making them decent money - just keep it and trade it for yourself.

Anyhow this is not the usual Forex crap that bombards your inbox. I was intrigued by it because someone that I trust recommended it me - he runs a live trading education room which I was interested in but wasn't suitable because of my circumstances - he could of just taken my money but instead suggested Joe Ross as some of his pupils reported good success with it and thought it would be more suitable for me/my circumstances.

The price tag of $947 is definitely steep for what is basically an e-book, hence why I was keen to split it with someone/s.
Old Jan 1, 2012, 5:18am   #16

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOSling View Post

i have the Joe Ross & Marco Mayer Ambush Trading Method as per this link Trading Educators - Ambush Trading Method

Its a good system, no overnight get rich quick **** here, once you have the keys you do need to apply the rules and trade day in and day out and that way not be for everyone. I can pass on the ebooks and passwords for a share of the costs.
Chilli Dog is offline   Reply With Quote