Bloomberg Trial & Demo

This is a discussion on Bloomberg Trial & Demo within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Hey All. I would like to offer members of T2W the opportunity to come to the Bloomberg London HQ. We ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 13, 2010, 9:46am   #1
Joined Feb 2010
Bloomberg Trial & Demo

Hey All.

I would like to offer members of T2W the opportunity to come to the Bloomberg London HQ.

We are looking to showcase the Bloomberg software to a number of private investors and those working in trading arcades.

If you are interested to learn more about what Bloomberg can do for you and how it can benefit your trading activity please drop me an email with your contact details. We may also be able to provide you with a 1 month free trial for you to test the software.

Bit of background on Bloomberg:

Bloomberg is a multi asset class platform providing you market data in the following sectors:

Legal (B-Law)
Government bonds
Corporate Bonds
ABS, MBS, CMBS Loans and Mortgages
Money Markets
Municipals
Equities
Commodities
Indexes
Currencies

Along with data, the Bloomberg Professional« provides access to all the news, analytics, communications, charts, liquidity, functionalities and execution services that you need to put knowledge into action.
Find out why the Bloomberg Professional is the leader in financial information across industries, and across the world.
Anyone who is currently using CQG, Reuters, TT should be eager to see what Bloomberg can offer you.

If anyone has any questions on what we are able to offer please add a post and I will try my best to answer your question.

Please drop me an email at Jpaul25@bloomberg.net

Jonathan
JonathanPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2010, 8:16am   #2
Joined Feb 2010
Re: Bloomberg Trial & Demo

JonathanPaul started this thread I have a 5 star rating but I have not been contacted by one person, surely some individulas would be keen to get their hands on bloomberg for a month?
Old Jul 29, 2010, 12:09pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2010

Hi Jonathan Paul,

How much would you charge to retail, non-professional investors for a monthly subscription to Bloomberg Professional?

Thanks,

Stopped
Stopped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 12:13pm   #4
Joined Feb 2010

JonathanPaul started this thread Hey Stopped, Bloomberg works on a one price for eveyone model, if you want to discuss please give me a call on 0203 216 4309 or drop me an email at jpaul25@bloomberg.net

The offer for a demo and 1 month trial is still open to all individuals.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 12:20pm   #5

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply and for your kind offer, but I guess there is no point in trying it if I am not going to subscribe to it. I have a feeling that whatever that unique price is, I am going to be unable to afford it for the time being. Perhaps after a few years of successful trading...

All the best,

Stopped
Stopped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 12:20pm   #6
Joined Feb 2010

JonathanPaul started this thread No problem, all the best.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 12:24pm   #7

Joined Jan 2007

Will you come out to arcade?

Used to work in finsbury square till a month or so, then we moved, would have been very convenient...
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote