Software Guide

This is a discussion on Software Guide within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; I used to write C/C++ ( and other languages )software. Why not write your own trade execution program? It can ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 30, 2008, 3:03pm   #41
Joined Aug 2008
Question Hi

I used to write C/C++ ( and other languages )software. Why not write your own trade execution program? It can be included in open GNU software.

Anyone interested with this, feel free to contact myself!

S K

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastiko View Post
is it possible to get a software with datafeeds for live european,asian & us indice charts e.g cac,dax,ftse100,nikkei,hangseng,dow etc.
basically i am looking for a software package where i wont need to start hunting down for feeds left right and centre,a package with links or choices of datafeeds is also ok
thanks for your help
cu20052003 is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2008, 6:01pm   #42
Joined Dec 2008
can anyboy hel fixed odd
ola4real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2008, 2:01am   #43

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Question maxed2win

Dear Rognvald, You seem knowledgable. I have accounts with CMC markets and IG index. I am interested in swing trading and back testing systems. Might also try FOREX. Can you recommend software that would work with these trading platforms and set up automated trades. I live in London. Thanks Max.
maxed2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2009, 1:37pm   #44

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
exellent work
nayan205 is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2009, 12:34am   #45
Joined Feb 2009
Is E Signal just a charting / scanner package or does it work as a broker to execute trades as well?
Old Jul 4, 2009, 7:06am   #46

8 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
this topic is very good and very nice
arabmall_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2009, 5:38pm   #47

Joined Feb 2004
Is this guide intended to be comprehensive? I see no mention of Tradersstudio, of which I am a user, and which is a better backtesting and trade management tool than the vast majority referred to in the guide.

Thx
D
fundjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2009, 11:42pm   #48

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
So how are the platforms for mobile phones?
LeoStevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2010, 1:26am   #49

5 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Re: Software Guide...OracleTrader for Forex markets

hI......Has there been any traders who may have purchased the OracleTrader software......its a programme that places a trade automatically on your behalf. It deploys a fast trigger signal thru to your trading platform when sensitive market data such a Non Farm Payroll results etc are announce monthly......it seems quite formiddable making claims of never ever having a losing month....though tempted to buy I cannot bring myself to the edge and commit....just a little guidance would be appreciated.

regards Peter R
Peter2151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2010, 9:26pm   #50

5 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Re: Software Guide

Hi..thanks for yuor kind reply.....been down that road many many times....I found most of the Robots useless..but found the Invincible trading Expert Adviser great in giving me the confidence to go live.....depending on the time scale it has made my mental discipline sharper....I've actually jumped in a bought the two month Oracle package ...and must admit I've only had it three days and I'm still trying to match my getting up in the morning to match the news announcements....once that is sorted and the keeping of a trading journal I'll be happy as larry.....watch this space and I'll keep all advised on how things go (obviously I've only the minimum of seed money to start with).
Peter2151 is offline   Reply With Quote