Software Guide

This is a discussion on Software Guide within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Guide Update I have updated the guide with several new utilities to help users with safe backups, fast and efficient ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 5, 2004, 9:16am   #17

Joined Feb 2003
Rognvald started this thread Guide Update
I have updated the guide with several new utilities to help users with safe backups, fast and efficient defragmentation and Spyware removal. I have also made some cosmetic alterations to make the guide easier to use

Please take a look - there's some useful stuff here

My thanks to Mayfly for information on these products
Old Jul 6, 2004, 12:39pm   #18

4 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
thanks Rognvald

I appreciate your help. You're the expert on this and we're relying on you since we can't go ahead without this software

Thanks

FManager

QUOTE=Rognvald]I'm a little busy just now but will get back to you as soon as I can[/QUOTE]
Old Jul 20, 2004, 4:31pm   #19

Joined Feb 2003
Rognvald started this thread Guide Update

I have included this application development tool in the Guide - take a look at the site if you are interested in developing Broker integrated applications
TradeMagic – a .NET based framework to develop your trading application

Take a look at the guide - there's more there than you think!
Old Jul 21, 2004, 1:59am   #20

4 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Rognvald,

Is there any chance you could help me with the portfolo tracking software?? PLEASE...
Old Jul 21, 2004, 5:06am   #21

Joined Jan 2004
Hi Rognvald,
This Guide that you have created is superb!
You must have put a lot of effort into it.
Cos it show's.
Thanks,
Badd Boi
Old Jul 29, 2004, 10:48am   #22

Joined Jan 2003
Hi Rognvald

Sent you an pm earlier....Is it possible to add column od Sharescope in Software thread...

The new version of Sharescope has some very good p & f charts facility along with trend lines etc...

They have also added thre line break, Renko and Kagi charts....

regards

The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar.
Evelyn Waugh.
zambuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2004, 11:54am   #23

Joined Feb 2003
Rognvald started this thread Hi there - see my pm in response - agree with you am - awaiting news from Sharkey on the new web content manager appointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambuck
Hi Rognvald

Sent you an pm earlier....Is it possible to add column od Sharescope in Software thread...

The new version of Sharescope has some very good p & f charts facility along with trend lines etc...

They have also added thre line break, Renko and Kagi charts....

regards
Old Nov 2, 2004, 4:46pm   #24

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
FIREWALLS

Totally agree that it is important to have a firewall, but would say that although zone alarm is a good freebie, a better firewall is provided by Smoothwall. This uses a computer dedicated to running a firewall and in the time I have been using it, I have found it to be superb. It does assume that you have an old PC lying around, but how many people have upgraded and still have their old machine? The software is Linux based and is downloaded as an iso image file which can be burnt to a CD. The best news is that for private users, it is FREE!

Any way, for those that are interested and require more information, go to http://smoothwall.org/ and have a browse.
KeithG59 is offline   Reply With Quote