Build Neural Network Indicator in MT4 using Neuroshell

This is a discussion on Build Neural Network Indicator in MT4 using Neuroshell within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Well done Arry Proteus could certainly use a buffer for each value predicted, and display these shifted appropriately with no ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 16, 2010, 9:32pm   #341
Joined Jan 2007
Re: Build Neural Network Indicator in MT4 using Neuroshell

Well done Arry
Proteus could certainly use a buffer for each value predicted, and display these shifted appropriately with no repaint, but this would show the accuracy too well.
fralo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2010, 4:17am   #342
Joined Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by arryex View Post
Hi All,

Here is the proteus answer on forexpeacearmy forum:
I think mr. arryex did not understand the purpose or how the indicator works.

Mr. arryex, this is not an attempt to deceive you or our users by any means.
It is clear from the website description, from the screenshots and from the video, that this is how the indicator works. Even if by some chance it was still not clear for someone, they were and are welcomed to send an email to office@intelligentsoftware.info to clarify any questions or doubts that they may have, before making a purchase. This is repeatedly written throughout the website.

You complain of that "the indicator is not as what they claim, i.e. neural network prediction for MACD(20,200,20)". But it is exactly that. The future values are predicted using a neural network algorithm, embedded in the dll file.

You also complain that previous prediction lines will be overwritten with the real value of MACD. This is true and I never claimed otherwise, but if you think about it, seeing as the prediction is made for 5 bars in advance, there is no other way to display the information except to overwrite previous values. I'm going to try to explain why: at each bar, there can be one value. Consider the 5th bar (let's call it 'X') in the future gets it's prediction as value v1. When time passes and the current bar finishes forming, the prediction is refined and bar X in now the 4th in the future and gets a new, more accurate value v2. This happens repeatedly until bar X becomes the current bar forming. So bar X gets 5 values as time passes. Which one to display and why ? Who makes this decision? If I choose the first value, someone else will complain that it should have been the 2nd value, and reverse. There might be some value in leaving the last prediction drawn instead of replacing it with the real MACD; or maybe adding more indicator lines; this is something that the few developers that I have will look into, if many people request it.
=================
Here is my answer:
Hi mr. proteus,

In my opinion:
- It is not fair to claim prediction accuracy more than 90% for predicted values 1 bar, 2 bar in future, In the meantime you remove the predicted value and overwrite with the real values.
- I understand most of predicted indicators are to predict the value in future, but to see the perfomance need to compare the past predicted values and the real values. I am sursprised that you remove the predicted indicator then overwrite with the actual value. Means forget what has been predicted, what ever your trade position and just see the next predicted value.. As the real sample, if the predicted MACD tell that next 5 bar in future will be cross down, after 3 bars completed your predicted values said cross up...meanwhile the previous prediction has been gone (overwritten with the real values).
- I could not confirm on real that your indicator has more 90% accuracy as you claimed. The statement about indicator accuracy make all people interested to buy..but in fact I do not get it...
- You said there is no other way to display the information except to overwrite previous values. You can... put predicted and real values in different buffer and display both of them..so you can see their past values..Only by comparing them you can claim 90% accuracy. You need to learn more how to to make a good indicator prior selling it, try for your self..
- I am curious when we ask you the real perforrmance of your indicator or even by creating an Expert advisor, i am sure you don't have it..

My conclusion:
- your indicator only display next predicted values but forgeting what has been predicted (either good/bad prediction) after new bar coming.
- Your accuracy can not be confirmed in actual because you overwrite the predicted with the actual values.
- Claim 90% accuracy is not correct for me...
- Your indicator is repainted, since you remove/change/overwrite the predicted values.
It's just next crook which tries to fool the people with repainting indicators. They can only sell their software by showing positive results and its only possible by repainitng
indicators and repainted results or by showing not enough selected trades

I just wonder how he would explain repainting buy signal to sell signal using this indicaor as it can happen. Than base on this indicator you made the trade than after
bar close it shows you that you should made opposite trade. I'm not sure that you can 'repaint' the trade with your broker

Krzysztof
Krzysiaczek99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2010, 4:45pm   #343
Joined Oct 2009

Real Trade on GBPUSD on PNN. Predict the color of the next candle
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
mr.future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2010, 2:09am   #344
Joined Feb 2008

arryex started this thread Hi mr. future,

I can't implement PNN with kohonen inputs, the MT4 crashed by it self when pnn indicator attached. This caused probably due to dll calling:
- Koh using dll to display indicator using 1000.def
- Pnn using koh indicator using 2000.def
Otherwise you may use other method,
Is it possible for you to post Pnn EA?

Million thanks
arryex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2010, 2:45pm   #345
Joined Oct 2009

The indicator represents the realization of networks such as MLP with open source.
In the indicator, without difficulty, you can change the inputs and outputs for the various tasks of prediction.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Neuro.zip (147.6 KB, 333 views)
Old Dec 19, 2010, 3:34pm   #346
Joined Oct 2009

Type neural network MLP with backpropagation and an example of a trading strategy based on it. Network is trained when the schedule caused indicator #_Etalon. "Brain" of the network is stored in a file Brain;64;64;7 (experts/files).
Old Dec 19, 2010, 3:38pm   #347
Joined Oct 2009

Archives
Attached Files
File Type: zip Backpropagation.zip (130.8 KB, 241 views)
Old Dec 20, 2010, 3:21pm   #348
Joined Oct 2009

I made a mistake and uploaded the wrong folder.
MLP network.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MLP.zip (9.2 KB, 252 views)
Old Dec 21, 2010, 9:06am   #349
Joined Aug 2010

Mr future,
Thanks for the good work.Can you add(buy-sell) arrows when the binary indicator(MLP network) crosses 0.Thanks.
tovim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2010, 6:52am   #350
Joined Feb 2008

arryex started this thread Hi,

Here is the way to solving problem displaying indicator which making crash MT4 (especially indicator which calling dll). Based on the file Neurosignal.rar received from Tovim (which is originally coming from mr.future).

Initially I have the same problem but afterward it working properly. Please ensure some followings:
- The def file (#_PNN_2_EURUSD.def) is located in folder C:\Neuro\ (otherwise you create a new folder)
- you shall copy NS32.dll in MT4\experts\library
- You can only run one indicator at a time (either #_PNN_2 or #_PNN_2 (SIGNAL) but not both), since both indicators are using same def file
- Both indicators are using DynamicdoublezoneRange indicator as its input network. This DynamicdoublezoneRange is using dynamicZone.dll (put this dll in the MT4 library folder).

I advice you to test step by step:
- insert DynamicdoublezoneRange indicator, if success remove from the chart, close MT4 to clear out any holding dll in memory. verify the error message in the expert tab if exist.
- insert #_PNN_2 indicator. Remove first this indicator prior you insert #_PNN_2 (SIGNAL) indicator.

Since i am not at home, I do not brought my complete neurosignal with indicators. Someone can attach later on.

Hope will be successful.

Arry
arryex is offline   Reply With Quote