Build Neural Network Indicator in MT4 using Neuroshell

This is a discussion on Build Neural Network Indicator in MT4 using Neuroshell within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; After changing configuration while building the dll, finally I can get smaller dll size using Visual cpp (see file size ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 28, 2013, 2:22pm   #1121
Joined Feb 2008
arryex started this thread After changing configuration while building the dll, finally I can get smaller dll size using Visual cpp (see file size of itrendc2.dll).
Attached Thumbnails
release-version-c-dll-size.png  

Last edited by arryex; Dec 28, 2013 at 2:22pm.
arryex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2013, 2:37pm   #1122
Joined Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by arryex View Post
After changing configuration while building the dll, finally I can get smaller dll size using Visual cpp (see file size of itrendc2.dll).
Great Arryex , anyway in my case I use PowerBASIC because it's more easy to me.

Regards
clarod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2014, 5:13pm   #1123
Joined Jul 2013
Hi Arryex, could you please let me know the password of FIND PREDICTION STRATEGY TRESHOLD.pdf file (#469)

Thanks in advance.
Clarod
clarod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2014, 7:13am   #1124

1 Posts
Joined May 2014
Create Neural Network (Excel)

Quote:
Hi Michel,

Sorry, due to my mistake, some time creating pdf file but not keeping the native in the same name and folder. Searching the old file with the file name or extension not giving me the expected correct file.

If I could not found it, I will make a simple excel one, please give me few days in order can prepare it.

Cheers,

Mr. Arryex
NB: I am a male
Hi Arryex:

Thanks for the wonderful work. I did read your PDF like Michel. Did you able to find the excel file? I would really appreciate if you could share this with me. I can be reached at shoque@unb.ca.

Thanks

Shoque
shoque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2014, 12:50pm   #1125
Joined Dec 2008
Hi everybody!

Anybody using ChaosHunter is here?

Bye, AT
at120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2014, 10:35am   #1126
Joined Feb 2008
arryex started this thread Hi Clarod & Shoque,

Please find here attached file in post #469, since I have forgotten also the password, the file attached is without password. Its difficult also for me to find the excel file that I made on 2011.

Enjoy..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FIND PREDICTION STRATEGY TRESHOLD.pdf (316.3 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by arryex; Sep 16, 2014 at 10:51am.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 12:57pm   #1127

Joined Mar 2004
Hi arryex - the master of NN

I bought an expensive ea nn for MT5. It's results in strategy tester are good but in real trading the drawdown is too big. Is it possible to open the program and tweak up certain parts like loops to improve it ? I can only change inputs in the strategy tester NOT the real program.
Attached Thumbnails
rosey-inputs.png  
Old Sep 17, 2014, 12:34am   #1128
Joined Feb 2008
arryex started this thread Hi Pat,

The following steps you should verify:
1. What are the inputs that are used to generate Buy and Sell signals, if you can get the mq5 code will be easier to analyze it.
2. Refer to the screenshot, the parameter included on the optimized signals is also risk, bars, trail step and growth. Those parameters are influence each other. Few things can jeopardize the result are wrong selection of these parameters, example if you have optimized bars it can be disturbed by to small value of MM, etc.
One thing that may help is to optimize the parameters gradually with one, then two, then three then four. Example optimize first the risk, then risk and bars (with fix value of risk), then risk, bars and growth (with fix value of risk and bars), etc.
We should check also the optimization range of data where the optimize inputs parameter value are taken from. The small range of optimization can lead the over-fit, indicate good result during optimization but bad result in the real trade. You can knowing this if you have the mq5 or mq4 code.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 9:25am   #1129

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Hi Pat,

The following steps you should verify:
1. What are the inputs that are used to generate Buy and Sell signals, if you can get the mq5 code will be easier to analyze it.
2. Refer to the screenshot, the parameter included on the optimized signals is also risk, bars, trail step and growth. Those parameters are influence each other. Few things can jeopardize the result are wrong selection of these parameters, example if you have optimized bars it can be disturbed by to small value of MM, etc.
One thing that may help is to optimize the parameters gradually with one, then two, then three then four. Example optimize first the risk, then risk and bars (with fix value of risk), then risk, bars and growth (with fix value of risk and bars), etc.
We should check also the optimization range of data where the optimize inputs parameter value are taken from. The small range of optimization can lead the over-fit, indicate good result during optimization but bad result in the real trade. You can knowing this if you have the mq5 or mq4 code.
Many thanks for the above. As you so rightly say the problem is to get into the code first and that is where I am stuck.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 11:20am   #1130
Joined Dec 2008
Hi all!

I have played a little bit with CH.
I used the following data EU 5mins. (O/H/L/C)
CH Inputs: none, Output: Open.
Inputs für Indis of CH, O/H/L/C, used indis: Mom, RSI, Slope, ROC, etc...
Any ideas for improvement? One Problem is, too many trades.

Bye, AT
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot.1.jpg  

Last edited by at120; Sep 18, 2014 at 11:31am.
at120 is offline   Reply With Quote