need cheap trading system

This is a discussion on need cheap trading system within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Anyone using E-trade as online broker? Do 30 trades a quarter (=Gold level) (at 9.95 per trade) and they throw ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 20, 2003, 1:48pm   #8

Joined Mar 2002
Anyone using E-trade as online broker? Do 30 trades a quarter (=Gold level) (at 9.95 per trade) and they throw in L2 etc free, but do 75 trades a quarter (Platinum, or 'Professional' level) and they throw in a range of analytical tools too. I don't know how much of a range of tools and feeds is included, but it might reduce what you need to pay for elsewhere. Includes live signal generation and stuff like that.

PS: Liamfitz/eddyjo - I live southwest edge of Beacons NP and drive past Brecon twice monthly.
Old Jun 20, 2003, 8:30pm   #9

Joined Jun 2003
liamfitz started this thread purple person ,

would be great to meet up with you and eddyjo to discuss matters of mutual benefit .

u can contact me through priv messages on this web site or at
liam@fitzpatrick9171.freeserve.co.uk .