I need software/feed to plot 1 second real time data

This is a discussion on I need software/feed to plot 1 second real time data within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi everyone, first post here. Anyone have suggestons for software and feeds that plots real time 1 second data? The ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 4, 2008, 4:26pm   #1

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
I need software/feed to plot 1 second real time data

Hi everyone, first post here. Anyone have suggestons for software and feeds that plots real time 1 second data? The only one i've found is "multicharts", which looks pretty good. But i'm wondering what other software is out there to compare before i drop money on it. I currently only have 1 minute capabilities on ameritrade and am looking to tighten my game.
WaveTrader8x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 7:14pm   #2
Joined Nov 2006
check jTWScharts for Interactive Brokers:
jTWScharts for Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation
orionn is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2008, 11:42pm   #3
Joined Oct 2008
Please confirm that you mean a consolidated 1 second bar based on tick data during that second ? This will also require you to have a tick by tick data feed.
AnEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2008, 9:18am   #4

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
AnalyzerXL

I use AnalyzerXL tools. They download both streaming and snapshot data to Excel (very useful) and have built-in charts. Try QTXL (it works with Quote Tracker datafeeds), RTQuoesXL (Yahoo!Finance data) and IBXL (Interactive Brokers sources). I strongly recommend to visit their site. Technical analysis software add-ins for Microsoft Excel. Stock quotes, free stock quotes, historical quotes.
jenya is offline   Reply With Quote