Programming TT (X-Trader)

This is a discussion on Programming TT (X-Trader) within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi all, Has anyone has experience programming to the TT platform? Just trying to ascertain if it's difficult to use? ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 22, 2007, 2:15pm   #1
Joined Oct 2007
Programming TT (X-Trader)

Hi all,

Has anyone has experience programming to the TT platform? Just trying to ascertain if it's difficult to use? Also, what is supported? Do they supply COM objects, C Libraries or a .NET API?
"Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind."
RichieE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2007, 6:43pm   #2
Joined Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieE View Post
Hi all,

Has anyone has experience programming to the TT platform? Just trying to ascertain if it's difficult to use? Also, what is supported? Do they supply COM objects, C Libraries or a .NET API?
TT has a developers support network that works real well. I'm not much of developer (at all) but i've been able to put together all of the apps i currently use with a little help from their support team.

Trading Technologies: Development Support

They also have a user forum that give guidance.

TT User Forum - Trading Technologies International, Inc.
covered_call is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 1:31am   #3
Joined Oct 2007
RichieE started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by covered_call View Post
TT has a developers support network that works real well. I'm not much of developer (at all) but i've been able to put together all of the apps i currently use with a little help from their support team.

Trading Technologies: Development Support

They also have a user forum that give guidance.

TT User Forum - Trading Technologies International, Inc.
Fantastic, that's exactly what I needed. Merry XMas!
"Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind."
RichieE is offline   Reply With Quote