Live audio market squawk. who's the best?

This is a discussion on Live audio market squawk. who's the best? within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Ransquawk have lost their touch recent years. There is less commentary now and often times technical difficulties right at critical ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 4, 2016, 7:17pm   #25

Joined Aug 2008
Ransquawk have lost their touch recent years. There is less commentary now and often times technical difficulties right at critical period (london open) as alternative i use http://www.financialjuice.com free and fairly ok service, an alternative to ransquawk.
Old Sep 4, 2016, 8:44pm   #26
Joined Jul 2008
I don't listen to audio feeds. They just regurgitate what I read myself and news releasees are slower than my real-time feed. Rather spend your money on a good news feed than on an audio service.
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2017, 1:13pm   #27
Joined Jan 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodboy View Post
Ransquawk have lost their touch recent years. There is less commentary now and often times technical difficulties right at critical period (london open) as alternative i use http://www.financialjuice.com free and fairly ok service, an alternative to ransquawk.
Thanks for that, will give it a try.
Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2017, 8:46am   #28
Joined Jan 2001
Been trying the financialjuice.com service, it's pretty good ( I used to use Talking Forex).
Old Feb 15, 2017, 8:59am   #29
Joined Aug 2012
Hi, I'm still on Talking Forex its about what I can afford and lets be honest you get what you pay for.They are ok but of course, if anybody knows of a better forex news feed I would change.Morris I'm going to have a look at financial juice thanks for that tip.Mike.
redtag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2017, 9:18am   #30
Joined Aug 2012
Well, i have finacialjuice it appears to be free and looking around its much the same as Talking Forex but as I said its free so yes ill keep it .Thanks Morris
redtag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2017, 11:54am   #31
Joined Jan 2001
Redtag - noticed the Squawk at Financialjuice doesn't work with Google Chrome, but works fine with Firefox.

Also there is a slight delay I find.