"Free" Level 2

This is a discussion on "Free" Level 2 within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; I hope I'm not over-stepping the forum rules by announcing that ShareScope Pro, our real-time service, now includes Level 2. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 5, 2007, 9:40am   #1
Joined Feb 2006
"Free" Level 2

I hope I'm not over-stepping the forum rules by announcing that ShareScope Pro, our real-time service, now includes Level 2. You can add it to Gold and Plus for £16 per month.
SS Marketing is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2007, 10:07am   #2

Joined Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Marketing
I hope I'm not over-stepping the forum rules by announcing that ShareScope Pro, our real-time service, now includes Level 2. You can add it to Gold and Plus for £16 per month.
I must have missed something

how can it be free
if you are charging £16 per month for it ?

cmc do level 2 on cfd`s
and that is free if you use them
hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2007, 10:11am   #3
Joined Feb 2006
SS Marketing started this thread Hornblower, it's free in Pro. You pay extra for it if you are a Gold or Plus subscriber.
Old Mar 5, 2007, 10:18am   #4

Joined Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Marketing
Hornblower, it's free in Pro. You pay extra for it if you are a Gold or Plus subscriber.
ok I understand
thanks
hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2007, 11:16am   #5

Joined Dec 2006
Are you saying you can get realtime quotes for gold version for an extra £16 ?
Kinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2007, 12:02pm   #6
Joined Feb 2006
SS Marketing started this thread Yes, whilst Gold remains EOD you can add Level 2. What this means is that you can call up a level 2 screen for each stock and see the order book action and/or market maker quotes. If you look on our website there is a video of this. www.sharescope.co.uk/level2
Old Mar 6, 2007, 9:22am   #7

Joined Jan 2003
I tried to watch video but could not......Did anyone else managed to watch it?

The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar.
Evelyn Waugh.
zambuck is offline   Reply With Quote