trade on news - good and bad sides?! I got nice free too

This is a discussion on trade on news - good and bad sides?! I got nice free too within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Hey all, First of all, slowly read this forum for 2-3 years by now, but only today I decide to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 19, 2018, 12:16pm   #1

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
trade on news - good and bad sides?! I got nice free too

Hey all,

First of all, slowly read this forum for 2-3 years by now, but only today I decide to say "Hi" and register finally I'd like to add my own 5 cents to T2W community

I'm keen on fast gain, but due lack of time - the best way for me is to trade in news.
I used limit orders (put them manually before the news etc) - but it was so annoying, because price up/down and I couldn't react same fast and some orders starts even before news affect

I got free tool, that probably able to help many traders as I'm... all you need is just set news time (and comment if needed) and SL/TP and trailing.. 1 min before news you will see 2 lines on EXACT pips distance from the price... 5 second before news, these lines converts to 2 stop orders. NO NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING ANYMORE

so, very nice - simple and powerful! See attached
can't attach zip file. sorry
page: http://www.dmurakami.com/eanews4u.htm
no email/registartion - just clear download

Last edited by Andy4rum; Sep 19, 2018 at 7:53pm.
Andy4rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2018, 6:22pm   #2

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Andy4rum started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy4rum View Post
Hey all,

First of all, slowly read this forum for 2-3 years by now, but only today I decide to say "Hi" and register finally I'd like to add my own 5 cents to T2W community
by the way, got some Pips in CPI m/m today by using it... I'm in proccess to find new free news source... looks like I missed some sharp fluctuations..
Old Oct 12, 2018, 9:56am   #3
Joined Sep 2018
Don't trade on news man, this is gambling
GroundStone Holdings is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Andy4rum
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:38am   #4
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
dangerous game trading the news ......get a decent sample size and tell us then how its going

cheers
N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Andy4rum
Old Oct 12, 2018, 12:58pm   #5

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Andy4rum started this thread Hi all,

thank you for opinion... highly appriciate it... Sure, trading on news is quite risky... but from other hand, trading FX is risky too... as well as chose RIGHT broker... all things are quite risky, suddenly... anyway, I'm quite busy... just some trades on H4... and news are part of my interest now... but sure, only with small lot size and very safe way... small SL and higher TP - and both directions... will see
Old Oct 12, 2018, 4:16pm   #6
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy4rum View Post
Hi all,

thank you for opinion... highly appriciate it... Sure, trading on news is quite risky... but from other hand, trading FX is risky too... as well as chose RIGHT broker... all things are quite risky, suddenly... anyway, I'm quite busy... just some trades on H4... and news are part of my interest now... but sure, only with small lot size and very safe way... small SL and higher TP - and both directions... will see
I think GroundStone had his tongue in his cheek.
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2018, 12:26pm   #7
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
I trade the news all the time. My entire strategy is based off fundamentals,news,sentiment. Gambling implies probabilities and if you do the fundamentals right and trade on events where the data is unexpected, then it's almost a guarantee to work. The only aspect to this that is somewhat complex is managing the trade. Trust me this is a fantastic way to trade.
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote