Risk management, trailing stop software?

This is a discussion on Risk management, trailing stop software? within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Been lurking a while, lots of good info here.. Question, I'm looking at a few of these softwares that help ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 17, 2018, 8:19pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Risk management, trailing stop software?

Been lurking a while, lots of good info here..

Question, I'm looking at a few of these softwares that help you manage risk by setting trailing stops for your positions, then indicating you when the stock nears or hits the stop...

Do any of you have experience with these tools? What's your favorite and why? If you aren't into it, curious why not?

Thanks in advance...
Trader_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2018, 4:00pm   #2
Joined Apr 2018
I believe some investment sites do that, however i've not used one yet that does. Might be worth looking into what the offerings are on trading sites.

Unless you are looking for the software to workout what your stop loss and trailing loss may be then i'm not sure if there is such a thing and it's not something i'd suggest you using...
soundmanshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2018, 4:10pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Trader_Kevin started this thread Thanks... Yes, what I'm looking for are sites/softwares that help you calculate the trailing stop for a specific stock... I've seen a few like smartstops.net and tradestops.com? Thoughts?
Trader_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote