Brand new ea falcon inverter

This is a discussion on Brand new ea falcon inverter within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Good morning everyone, my name is Alvaro and Iīm a newbie in this forum and in Forex too. I have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 25, 2018, 5:29pm   #1
Joined Mar 2018
Brand new ea falcon inverter

Good morning everyone, my name is Alvaro and Iīm a newbie in this forum and in Forex too. I have been developing for a couple of years some EAs and I am showing you one of them, which I would like to be tested by all of you, so I am sharing it in the link below (Spanish version also available). After many EAs, strategies, etc, this one seems to be showing good results, and most important of all, it has a SL that may be defined individually depending on your risk management or risk apetite.

This EA doesnīt follow any strange or difficult strategy. It starts trading at the beginning or some minutes before all the 3 sesions beginning (Tokyo, London and NY), when the price retraces or uses to retrace, or even at the movements that the price use to do before keeping on with the diary bias.

This EA has a MASTER BOT, to be set only in 1 pair and all the others will be SLAVES. I would appreciate you backtest it (The Master), but it isnīt worth at all, due to in order to achieve the 2% profit of the balance from each season, one single pair would need higher volume trades or the help from the other pairs, having all the trades a reasonable size. A good test would be in a demo account.

With the default settings, the EA is told to cash 2% from the balance per session. If price goes against us and the situation gets tough, the own EA activates a trailing SL closing all trades with less but in 1% profit per session. If you only want to trade some of the 3 sessions you also have the possibility to do it.

This EA works in M1 time frame and the tested pairs to work properly are EURUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, USDJPY, NZDUSD and GBPUSD. You should use all of them together.

This bot also creates a file in your MT4 Files folder with the sessions results and every single trade. For my own demo account, I have set a -30% SL (In a real one I wouldnīt do it) to evaluate how far does my DD goes. From the results got in my demo a -10%SL could easily be set as MAX DD. This SL would only have been reached once, having a great net result from the whole days, sessions and trades.

Looking forward your tests and opinions.

My regards.

LINK: https://goo.gl/EPqzoN
alvarogjuste is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018, 6:22am   #2
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread 26032018.png

26032018_2.png

Asian Session closed near 2%. Trailing closed all trades in profits. Letīs go for London open.
Old Mar 26, 2018, 9:29am   #3
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread I have created a demo account to show the results. Funded with 3.000 USD, although this EA Works even from 300 usd.
Server: TickMill Demo Uk
Account number: 2089777425
Investor password: wcbw1kw
Here you have the server, account number and investor password in order you can check live how the EA is working at any time.

Last edited by Trader333; Mar 26, 2018 at 2:10pm.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 3:41pm   #4
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Some trouble with the VPS and the new account made the EA not to take trades last 2 sessions. All problems solved for US todayīs session. All closed by trailing near 1% of the account. You can check results with all the details of the above account. Now running again full.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 5:11am   #5
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread New +1% hit in Assian session for the EA. After experimenting some problems with the new account and the changing to the summer time new hour the EA is working again as supposed. New version of the EA with the starting working hours referred to server and not to GMT will be uploaded to the links soon, so if our broker changes the hour, the same will do the EA.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 8:16am   #6
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Assian and London Session both closed in profits. Letīs wait for USA.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 8:46am   #7

Joined Mar 2004
Why not verify it's profits in fxbook ?
Me
Pat494 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2018, 9:13am   #8
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Why not verify it's profits in fxbook ?
Hi, I donīt want to my trades could be copied from myfxbook to be sold to anyone. With my bróker name, account number and investor password you can watch it live from your own pc if you wish and monitor all the results and trades.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 3:20pm   #9
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Another session closed in profits. Hard USA session solved nice and clean by the bot with nearly 1.5% profits.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 4:58am   #10
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Slowly but surely the account keeps growing. Another 1.1% profits in Tokyo session. All trades closed and the EA working properly. Letīs wait for London session. Hope it will be profitable.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 7:43am   #11
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Another succesful London session for the Falcon Inverter. Closed by trailing. Keep adding money to the account. It only lasted no more than 20 minutes to close everything.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 3:56pm   #12
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Everything closed for those guys testing with a demo account? Mine closed some minutes ago. A little bit more than 1% profit in the US session. Another good day for the strategy. 3.3% profit for the day.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 6:47am   #13
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Asian session closed by trailing at 1.2% profits. London session already ON. Letīs go for more profits.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 7:52am   #14
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarogjuste View Post
Asian session closed by trailing at 1.2% profits. London session already ON. Letīs go for more profits.
Who is trading today! Do yourself a favour and calm down, turn it off.

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere

We are all leavers now
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018, 8:02am   #15
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
Who is trading today! Do yourself a favour and calm down, turn it off.
Thanks for your nice advice. Wide spreads and low liquidity. I will turn it off till monday. Thanks again.