Brand new ea falcon inverter

This is a discussion on Brand new ea falcon inverter within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; As I said yesterday I had no intention to trade neither London nor NY today, so when profit went into ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 11, 2018, 10:09am   #31
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread As I said yesterday I had no intention to trade neither London nor NY today, so when profit went into trailing zone I closed manually. Today no trades, Draghi on the desk plus oil inventories and so will start trading again Tokyo. More profits to the account.

Falcon Inverter All Time Return: 22.0%
Attached Thumbnails
performance_11042018.png  
alvarogjuste is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2018, 5:43am   #32
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Tokyo session closed by trailing with 1% profits while sleeping here in Europe. Hope everyone in real or demo closed in good profits too. If anyone could tell how is it going or need any help, please, ask for it. Now London session in a while.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_12042018.png  
Old Apr 12, 2018, 9:34am   #33
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread London session closed, with less profit than desired maybe due to slipagge. Fast move realated to cable when closing. Another profitable day for FalconEA. ECB ahead for NY session and Mr. Carney speaking later so I will not trade it.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_12042018.png  
Old Apr 13, 2018, 5:47am   #34
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Tokyo session closed by trailing. It has seemed to be a quiet session. Another 1.1% profit for Falcon EA. More than 25.3% since started. Hope everyone in real also closed with these profits. See you for London opening.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_13042018.png  
Old Apr 16, 2018, 11:05am   #35
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread FalconEA continue making its daily little miracle. Last friday closed in profits and the same for Monday Tokyo session closed in London session time.
Attach a file with its performance till now.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_16042018.png  
Old Apr 16, 2018, 11:12am   #36
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread We have updated the FalconEA in order not to have any trouble with the GMT brokers time. You can download it here https://goo.gl/EPqzoN Now you will only have to set to true or false if we are in Daylight Saving Time or not.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 10:18am   #37
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Good morning all. Super slow Tokyo session, some accounts, as mine didnīt trigger any trade. London session closed fast and with less than 2% DD. I will wait till NY session. Hope all in real closed in profits London session.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_17042018.png  
Old Apr 17, 2018, 3:33pm   #38
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread NY session closed with more nice profits. Some of you maybe have closed with 1.5% profits or more. Fast, low DD and nice profits. Now FalconEA is done for the day with another 2.0% to add to the account. Hope you all are closed in profits, specially those in real.
Attached Thumbnails
performance17042018.png  
Old Apr 18, 2018, 10:48am   #39
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread FalconEA keeps hitting the market like a hammer always hitting in the same point. Another 1.1% profit for London Session. Tokyo session was not traded due to some difficulties with the starting time. These difficulties have already been solved. You can download the 1.3 version from the link in the #1 post. A "Skip Session" button has been added. By pressing it, FalconEA will skip the next session that we have set to TRUE. For any question feel free to ask about it.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_18042018.png  
Old Apr 19, 2018, 8:24am   #40

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarogjuste View Post
Good morning everyone, my name is Alvaro and Iīm a newbie in this forum and in Forex too. I have been developing for a couple of years some EAs and I am showing you one of them, which I would like to be tested by all of you, so I am sharing it in the link below (Spanish version also available). After many EAs, strategies, etc, this one seems to be showing good results, and most important of all, it has a SL that may be defined individually depending on your risk management or risk apetite.

This EA doesnīt follow any strange or difficult strategy. It starts trading at the beginning or some minutes before all the 3 sesions beginning (Tokyo, London and NY), when the price retraces or uses to retrace, or even at the movements that the price use to do before keeping on with the diary bias.

This EA has a MASTER BOT, to be set only in 1 pair and all the others will be SLAVES. I would appreciate you backtest it (The Master), but it isnīt worth at all, due to in order to achieve the 2% profit of the balance from each season, one single pair would need higher volume trades or the help from the other pairs, having all the trades a reasonable size. A good test would be in a demo account.

With the default settings, the EA is told to cash 2% from the balance per session. If price goes against us and the situation gets tough, the own EA activates a trailing SL closing all trades with less but in 1% profit per session. If you only want to trade some of the 3 sessions you also have the possibility to do it.

This EA works in M1 time frame and the tested pairs to work properly are EURUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, USDJPY, NZDUSD and GBPUSD. You should use all of them together.

This bot also creates a file in your MT4 Files folder with the sessions results and every single trade. For my own demo account, I have set a -30% SL (In a real one I wouldnīt do it) to evaluate how far does my DD goes. From the results got in my demo a -10%SL could easily be set as MAX DD. This SL would only have been reached once, having a great net result from the whole days, sessions and trades.

Looking forward your tests and opinions.

My regards.

LINK: https://goo.gl/EPqzoN
The creator of this ea is Daniel Adell (alda.forexsystems@gmail.com) not you.
enitai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2018, 10:50am   #41
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Tokyo and London sessions went as fast as profitable. Closed both by trailing in profits. Now weīll wait for NY open. I am attaching a screen shot with my results.
Attached Thumbnails
performance19042018.png  
Old Apr 19, 2018, 10:57am   #42
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Somebody is posting that I am not the creator of this EA and thatīs partially true. It is a team of 2 people, my mate Daniel and me. He does some things and I do other ones. No problem to say this. I am not hiding anything.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 9:02am   #43
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Tokyo session closed by London opening with another 1.3% profits. DD went to 1.8% so the result was wonderful. Done for the day. Today is Friday and NY comes full of news related to te loonie. Attach, as always, all the results.
Attached Thumbnails
performance20042018.png  
Old Apr 23, 2018, 11:27am   #44
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Good morning all. New week started and same results. Tokyo session ended with trades opened but with London opening liquidity went into the market, closing all trades by trailing with 1.1% profits. Today I will trade NY, but as I always say be all careful with NY and that you all have the new "Skip Session" button if you donīt want to trade it. Hope you all, specially in real are all closed in nice profits. If someone could tell please, I would appreciate. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
performance23042018.png  
Old Apr 23, 2018, 4:17pm   #45
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Done for the day.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_23042018.png