Brand new ea falcon inverter

This is a discussion on Brand new ea falcon inverter within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Good morning all. The EA keeps working as we want it to do. Slowly but surely in the long run. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 2, 2018, 4:53am   #16
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Good morning all. The EA keeps working as we want it to do. Slowly but surely in the long run. In the real account I withdraw every 10% profits and I start with my initial balance again. More than 10% now in the demo account sinc opened for this test. Closed Asian session by trailing at 1.1% profits. Hope London session will trade as well as till now.
alvarogjuste is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2018, 12:07pm   #17
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread The EA keeps going as supposed. All sessions traded this week closed in profits. 13.6% profits since the demo account was started to show all people interested how it works. Hope it will go on in the same way as till now.
Old Apr 3, 2018, 3:48pm   #18
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Nice, fast, profitable and with a ridiculous DD NY session to achieve a 3.3% profit for the day. No great miracles, neither enormous growths but small and sweet profits everyday. More than 15% growth till opened the demo account. You can watch or monitor it live with the account number and investor password some posts above.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 9:24am   #19
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread After some days without posting I want to tell you that the EA keeps working really fine. I lost 3 great sessions for the EA on Wednesday because of some problems with my internte connection, but it has managed to do a nice 6.1% profit for the week and 15.9% profit since started. You all can follow it LIVE with my account number and investor password from my 1st post. I also want to tell you all that we have uploaded a new version that makes better auto trailing stop. The rest of the EA keeps the same. So if someones is testing demo should download the new files.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 11:40am   #20

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarogjuste View Post
I have created a demo account to show the results. Funded with 3.000 USD, although this EA Works even from 300 usd.
Server: TickMill Demo Uk
Account number: 2089777425
Investor password: wcbw1kw
Here you have the server, account number and investor password in order you can check live how the EA is working at any time.
It might be easier for you to show a pic and details like draw down.
OK I am through to your account and see a balance of 3477.18
I don't see any sign of an EA ?

for quality of life.

The Westcountry is being overrun with
grotty new estates

Last edited by Pat494; Apr 6, 2018 at 12:16pm.
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2018, 12:07pm   #21
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I am unable to get through to your account to have a look.
It might be easier for you to show a pic and details like draw down.
As the EA has so many details, one of them is a file that is created with all the details of all the sessions, so you can see black over white, a lot of data, starting and finishing hour, DD, profit done and a lot of other many details. Hope it will help.
I am also sending a file with the actual performance of the EA, only related to % of profits done till the demo is on.
Hope it will help. For further information, please, FEEL FREE to ask anything you might think it would be important for you.
Thank you very much for your interest.
Attached Thumbnails
results_falcon.png  
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Resultado_sesiones alvaro.xlsx (10.7 KB, 74 views)
Old Apr 6, 2018, 2:14pm   #22

Joined Mar 2004
Thanks
If you advertise it on MQL.com website you may get some buyers.

for quality of life.

The Westcountry is being overrun with
grotty new estates
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2018, 3:42pm   #23
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Thanks
If you advertise it on MQL.com website you may get some buyers.
Thank you very much Pat494. I am already finding buyers for it. So far I have already bought more than 10 units in a few days.
As it is not only 1 EA but 2, I don´t know if it would be possible to be sold by QL5 or how to do it. I will keep posting this files for infomation.
Thanks.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 9:44am   #24
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Hi everyone. Hope those in real or demo with Falcon EA are making at least the same profits as at our accounts. Another slow Tokyo session that went into London. Closed with a nice 2.1% profits. Sending a screenshot of the performance till now.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_09042018.png  
Old Apr 9, 2018, 3:45pm   #25
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread Done for the day. All 2 sessions traded closed in profits with FALCONEA.Com´n´watch it live through my demo account or download it from the link in post 1. Attach results of the day. If anyone wants the file with the whole results, including DD, please ask and I´ll attach it.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_09042018_all_sessions.png  
Old Apr 9, 2018, 6:03pm   #26
Joined Jul 2004
154 trades and 300 pips?
kalott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2018, 6:13pm   #27
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalott View Post
154 trades and 300 pips?
I really don´t mind too much how many pips I make, I really measure how much money I make every day. And numbers talk by themselves. It is another data that you can measure, of course, but I prefer to measure growth, time exposed to the markets or DD, I think they are the clue. The Falcon EA is up near 20% since March 25th and DD has been ridiculous. If you want further information, please feel free to ask anything about our EA or DM me and I will try to solve any doubt about it. Thanks for your interest.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 11:54am   #28
Joined Mar 2018
alvarogjuste started this thread FalconEA continues making nice profits day after day. Attach results till today´s London session included.
Attached Thumbnails
performance_10042018.png  
Old Apr 10, 2018, 12:24pm   #29
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarogjuste View Post
FalconEA continues making nice profits day after day. Attach results till today´s London session included.
Wait until the market changes. If it survives you will get a lot of interest. Otherwise, like countless others, the system will fall apart. Either way, good luck

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2018, 2:06pm   #30
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
Wait until the market changes. If it survives you will get a lot of interest. Otherwise, like countless others, the system will fall apart. Either way, good luck

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hi FXX. Thanks for your interest. Markets change but Price Action is always there. Anyway I have not found the Holy Grial, only a very profitable way to earn some money to the FX markets. Surely one day it will loose, but I hope it will loose only one day every some months of wining days.
Thank you for your wishes of good luck. If you would desire any further information about the EA feel free to ask anything you think it could be of your interest (DD, etc)