Interactive Technical Analysis Education

This is a discussion on Interactive Technical Analysis Education within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Quantt Fish on mate, I am back into carp fishing, going for few hours every day (for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 23, 2017, 2:48pm   #16
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Fish on mate, I am back into carp fishing, going for few hours every day (for the next few weeks until everything freezes over :-)
Result!
I've never been carp fishing but I recently watched a fishing program (name escapes me) where a batch of young lads competed against each other and then the winner went on to fish against some older fella who is supposedly good at it. I wouldn't overly enjoy fishing on the tv but I do reckon that I'd enjoy carp fishing...I think it was carp fishing anyway! haha

Fishing for Tuna is something on my to-do list...imagine that kind of battle with a fish! The biggest fight i've ever had was 6 mackerel on a...35lb line...that was only really a battle because my reel was crap.

Anyway!
Enjoy the fishing mate!
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote