My trading results

This is a discussion on My trading results within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Iíd like to share my experience with the software I have been playing with for some time. Itís called Lock ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8, 2017, 12:07pm   #1

9 Posts
Joined May 2017
My trading results

Iíd like to share my experience with the software I have been playing with for some time. Itís called Lock Arbitrage. I have tested it for about a year and I would like to share with you the results of my findings.
I first tested this Arbitrage on demo accounts and then switched to real accounts. And I canít complain, guys. The results are pretty good. I have also used a forex social network platform that allows you to combine two accounts. In my case the win is 28.52%. Iíve tested on a small lot and the win rate is 100%. If you look at the chart here you will see the capital grew. At the moment I have a high equity but if I close the trades the capital will be even higher.
[IMG][img]//fxsocialnet.com/social/widget.php?t9ljzroiO4kFMtedUcJwL0TsKJAFbmH6Z25KqxM EtbAloOw1J%2BzXe2OeYx0V1FeJ[/img][/IMG]
JULIAFISCHER is offline   Reply With Quote