Has anyone used the automated trading platform Billion Operating System? I'm looking

This is a discussion on Has anyone used the automated trading platform Billion Operating System? I'm looking within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Iíve not heard of that trading system before, but after I went to the website it looks interesting. Using automated ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 1, 2017, 6:53pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Has anyone used the automated trading platform Billion Operating System? I'm looking

Iíve not heard of that trading system before, but after I went to the website it looks interesting. Using automated trading forces you to think on principle instead of theory; it removes emotions from the equation, which is generally viewed as a great thing.

Going but their monthly lease to try it out with their paper trading option.

Yes, interesting. However, it's not free to test out, but it has a lot advanced trading tools and it is very user-friendly... I started using it, just this week, it seems like a power trading platform. The auto trading tool & the historical testing are their best assists, I think personally.
McKinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2017, 12:23pm   #2

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinney View Post
Iíve not heard of that trading system before, but after I went to the website it looks interesting. Using automated trading forces you to think on principle instead of theory; it removes emotions from the equation, which is generally viewed as a great thing.

Going but their monthly lease to try it out with their paper trading option.

Yes, interesting. However, it's not free to test out, but it has a lot advanced trading tools and it is very user-friendly... I started using it, just this week, it seems like a power trading platform. The auto trading tool & the historical testing are their best assists, I think personally.
Hi, any update? How is it going? I am also interested in trading with this system. It doesn't look scammy to me so that's a plus. Would you recommend it?
MmmccFlyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote