Has anyone used the automated trading platform Billion Operating System? I'm looking

This is a discussion on Has anyone used the automated trading platform Billion Operating System? I'm looking within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Iíve not heard of that trading system before, but after I went to the website it looks interesting. Using automated ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 1, 2017, 6:53pm   #1

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Has anyone used the automated trading platform Billion Operating System? I'm looking

Iíve not heard of that trading system before, but after I went to the website it looks interesting. Using automated trading forces you to think on principle instead of theory; it removes emotions from the equation, which is generally viewed as a great thing.

Going but their monthly lease to try it out with their paper trading option.

Yes, interesting. However, it's not free to test out, but it has a lot advanced trading tools and it is very user-friendly... I started using it, just this week, it seems like a power trading platform. The auto trading tool & the historical testing are their best assists, I think personally.
McKinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2017, 12:23pm   #2

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinney View Post
Iíve not heard of that trading system before, but after I went to the website it looks interesting. Using automated trading forces you to think on principle instead of theory; it removes emotions from the equation, which is generally viewed as a great thing.

Yes, interesting. However, it's not free to test out, but it has a lot advanced trading tools and it is very user-friendly... I started using it, just this week, it seems like a power trading platform. The auto trading tool & the historical testing are their best assists, I think personally.
Hi, any update? How is it going? I am also interested in trading with this system. It doesn't look scammy to me so that's a plus. Would you recommend it?
MmmccFlyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2017, 8:43pm   #3

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinney View Post

I am all about automation and systematic trading, but let's say you pay $5k and you develop great trading system, what's to stop someone from the company from stealing your idea and system and effectively destroying your edge or simply trading against you... there are no friends in the market, everyone is there to get you...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote