Free Trading Software

This is a discussion on Free Trading Software within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; I work full time on forex trades but from home....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 28, 2017, 6:50pm   #9

Joined Mar 2004
I work full time on forex trades but from home.

Last edited by Pat494; Mar 1, 2017 at 8:39am.
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2017, 9:40am   #10
Joined Jun 2016
SweetAnalyst started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I work full time on forex trades but from home.
That's awesome!
SweetAnalyst is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2017, 6:46pm   #11
Joined May 2003
The Ninjatrader is only free with daily data. If you use intraday data you have to pay $$$.
iq200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2017, 3:43pm   #12

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
StockwareLite is free with daily data and has some technical indicators. Search in google for this.
telljf is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2017, 6:09am   #13

9 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
It takes a lot of time learning a software and getting good enough to test your ideas etc. Also a lot of the free options have major limitations.

If you are serious about trading I strongly recommend that you do a bit of research and buy something. Since you haven't specified what markets and periodicity you want to trade it's hard to make a recommendation.
HobbyTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2017, 6:31pm   #14

9 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
Trading Software/Platform + Data Service for Swing Trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyTrader View Post
It takes a lot of time learning a software and getting good enough to test your ideas etc. Also a lot of the free options have major limitations.

If you are serious about trading I strongly recommend that you do a bit of research and buy something. Since you haven't specified what markets and periodicity you want to trade it's hard to make a recommendation.
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a quality trading platform/software + data service for swing/position trading US/UK stock, free or paid subscription?

Ideally, I would like to use on PC (Windows 10), tablet and smartphone - both of which are Android devices.

I would like to paper trade some strategies I currently have but am dubious of all the hype surrounding various platforms/software. Just want an honest independent answer?

Also, on the same note, can anyone recommend a "quality" broker(s) for the same, ideally UK based (as am I) but would consider US based if possible/advisable?

Thanks
propaspaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:04pm   #15
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by propaspaz View Post
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a quality trading platform/software + data service for swing/position trading US/UK stock, free or paid subscription?

Ideally, I would like to use on PC (Windows 10), tablet and smartphone - both of which are Android devices.

I would like to paper trade some strategies I currently have but am dubious of all the hype surrounding various platforms/software. Just want an honest independent answer?

Also, on the same note, can anyone recommend a "quality" broker(s) for the same, ideally UK based (as am I) but would consider US based if possible/advisable?

Thanks

www.interactivebrokers.com will work on browser, pc app, android app. Try the free demo account.
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2017, 9:29am   #16
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Why not try free MT4 platform plus indicators.

Is it free? Can I trust for stock trading?
ChungFeng is offline   Reply With Quote