Scanner for Intraday futures Trading (Real Time)

This is a discussion on Scanner for Intraday futures Trading (Real Time) within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Dear Members, I am a trader from India and use following software to Trade 1.) I am an intraday Trader ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 21, 2006, 5:34am   #1

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Scanner for Intraday futures Trading (Real Time)

Dear Members,
I am a trader from India and use following software to Trade

1.) I am an intraday Trader and trade in futures of Inidan Indices and Stocks

2.) I use realtime data feed from a local data vendor

3.) I am Using Metastock version-8

Till now I have been trading in Indian Indices and one or two stock futures so follwing them by applying charts in metstaock has been easy.

But now what I am interested in is to trade in stock futures but as metatsock has no option which can automatically scan all the stock futures being traded for best trading oppurtunities,so I am handicapped

Kindly, can anyone suggest a very good software package which can scan the Indian Stock futures and give me best trading oppurtunities for Intraday (Real time)

I would eb indebted to all those who give suggetions
stocks_bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2006, 8:52am   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Try this

www.marketscreen.com/

It does cost but it is good

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2006, 10:32am   #3

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
stocks_bobby started this thread But sir market screen is only for U.S Stocks and indeces whereas I require something for India
Old Oct 26, 2006, 9:33am   #4
Joined Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocks_bobby
But now what I am interested in is to trade in stock futures but as metatsock has no option which can automatically scan all the stock futures being traded for best trading oppurtunities,so I am handicapped
You can easily program metastock to scan your markets. Plus, in India you can get a lots of programming help you need at a reasonable cost. Jim
dmilong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2006, 1:19pm   #5

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Real time data

Dear sir,

Can you please let me know the real time data vendor you are using? I thought only esignal and quotecenter provide real time data for the Indian stock markets.

Can you also tell me if possible if any data vendor is available for real time commodity data?

What is the price you r paying for the real time data?

Thank you,
Bestregards,
Vijaybhalaji AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocks_bobby
Dear Members,
I am a trader from India and use following software to Trade

1.) I am an intraday Trader and trade in futures of Inidan Indices and Stocks

2.) I use realtime data feed from a local data vendor

3.) I am Using Metastock version-8

Till now I have been trading in Indian Indices and one or two stock futures so follwing them by applying charts in metstaock has been easy.

Kindly, can anyone suggest a very good software package which can scan the Indian Stock futures and give me best trading oppurtunities for Intraday (Real time)

I would eb indebted to all those who give suggetions
vejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2006, 7:47am   #6

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Hi Vijay

stocks_bobby started this thread Dear Vijay,
Contact me at- bobby.kular@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vejay
Dear sir,

Can you please let me know the real time data vendor you are using? I thought only esignal and quotecenter provide real time data for the Indian stock markets.

Can you also tell me if possible if any data vendor is available for real time commodity data?

What is the price you r paying for the real time data?

Thank you,
Bestregards,
Vijaybhalaji AP