Trading Platform Suggestion

This is a discussion on Trading Platform Suggestion within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi everybody, I'm relatively new on the trading online world and I would like to have a suggestion regarding the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 12, 2016, 5:06pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Trading Platform Suggestion

Hi everybody,
I'm relatively new on the trading online world and I would like to have a suggestion regarding the trading platform to use. I prevalently use Interactive Brokers but I also own other accounts and I would like to use all of them with a single software, instead of learning how to use several different platforms for every broker I trade with.
Does anybody know a trading platform which is able to use data for more than one broker? And which is the best in your opinion?
BullishLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2016, 6:38pm   #2
Joined Aug 2006
im using infront (goinfront.com) on demo at the moment - shaping up to be a more cost effective bloomberg - pricing is competitive and contract terms not as restrictive as bloomberg. Happy to share results of my testing if you would like.

Depends on what info you want, I require news, fx and bonds (and gold) - all in one place. Just looking at what brokers they work with.
deco101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2016, 11:12pm   #3

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
I tried Ninja Trader and it works in this sense. I also suggest to have a look at TraderDesk (www.traderdesk.com). It supports Interactive Brokers too and I think it is worth a try.
Aras28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2017, 3:08am   #4
Joined Feb 2017
I use TradingView . They are good
Agne35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2017, 5:36pm   #5
Joined Feb 2017
What's wrong with MetaTrader? I've been using it for years and can't imagine using anything else
BlackandBlue is offline   Reply With Quote