Looking for a charting software

This is a discussion on Looking for a charting software within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Thanks a lot to everyone. I will try booth demos from Amibroker and Prorealtime and tell you guys how it ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 18, 2012, 12:54pm   #15
Joined Sep 2008
Re: Looking for a charting software

Fran8 started this thread Thanks a lot to everyone. I will try booth demos from Amibroker and Prorealtime and tell you guys how it goes
Fran8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2012, 10:23pm   #16

7 Posts
Joined Apr 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran8 View Post
Thanks a lot to everyone. I will try booth demos from Amibroker and Prorealtime and tell you guys how it goes
What did you choose to go with in the end?

I want Walk Forward Optimisation and Analysis as per Bob Pardo so will likely go Amibroker but would welcome your feedback.
rmaskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2012, 11:28pm   #17

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2012

Hi Fran8,

I'm sure You will find what You need in Vestracharts. Alerts, screening, scans, historical datas, logging positions on charts and a very user-frienly environment. Check it out.
Chris_VC is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2012, 3:41pm   #18

Joined Jan 2012

Hello, Iím testing currently protrader2 platform. Their charts are very impressive. Tool bar is fully customizable: you can add to it any button you want. The same thing is with timeframes you can modify them whenever you like. A very useful tool is chart overlaying. I make trading analysis on different pairs at once that is why itís very convenient for me to look after price action of many currency pairs at the same time. When I have not enough time for charts monitoring I use visual advisor and it opens a needed order for me or alerts me. Anyone has ever tried protrader2?
tanyach is offline   Reply With Quote