Elder's Impulse system in ProRealTime

This is a discussion on Elder's Impulse system in ProRealTime within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; I'm hoping someone can help with ProRealTime's software. I have just switched over to using their charts as StockCharts.com, which ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 4, 2012, 6:17pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
Elder's Impulse system in ProRealTime

I'm hoping someone can help with ProRealTime's software. I have just switched over to using their charts as StockCharts.com, which i have previously used for quite a while, have stopped supporting UK stocks.

After a few initial hours setting things up, ProRealTime seems to do everything i need it to apart form one thing. That being, colouring the price bars as used by Alexander Elder in his impulse system (red, blue or green). This is built into SockCharts charts and i have become slightly reliant on it.

I have no idea how to programme it but wondered if anyone here has already successfully done it. Any help would be much appreciated!
jgtrade is offline   Reply With Quote