Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is a discussion on Elliott Wave EUR/USD within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by JahDave Here are some Euro hour and day charts......The hour charts and even the day charts are ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 18, 2011, 3:59am   #652
 
JahDave's Avatar
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
Here are some Euro hour and day charts......The hour charts and even the day charts are showing the euro going up in the near future.....
Please notice on the percentage band chart that the Euro is in an ascending wedge on the RSI on the hour chart........This means that the odds are very good that it will break out to the upside and then resume the down trend extremely strong............
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2011, 4:47am   #653
 
JahDave's Avatar
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
Please notice on the percentage band chart that the Euro is in an ascending wedge on the RSI on the hour chart........This means that the odds are very good that it will break out to the upside and then resume the down trend extremely strong............
The RSI is still in play here based on the current chart...............
Attached Thumbnails
eur_usd_05_19_2011_hour_rsi.png  
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 6:01am   #654
 
JahDave's Avatar
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread I don't know why the Euro is Kicking A** tonight, but it is,,,,,, This is Elliott Wave...........My fibo targets are 1.4450, 1.4575, and 1.4700...............My best guess is that the !.4575 is the target.........
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 6:03am   #655
 
JahDave's Avatar
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
I don't know why the Euro is Kicking A** tonight, but it is,,,,,, This is Elliott Wave...........My fibo targets are 1.4450, 1.4575, and 1.4700...............My best guess is that the !.4575 is the target.........
Elliott Wave cannot predict the size of the advances or retracements................but only can show the patterns..............That is where Fibonacci comes in................
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 10:26am   #656
Joined Dec 2010
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave, thanks for that, I took a look at the blogs, Paul is waiting for a pullback on gbp/usd for the big UP. He reckons on at least a correction to 6215 area, my own analysis tells me nearer 6186 area which is great, I look forward to following him on the next up for this pair. I still cannot work out elliott, so in the meantime I am studying DeMark, it's easier for me!!
targus+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 6:13pm   #657
Joined Dec 2010
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

Mmm..is it me or is Paul still expecting a correction on cable b4 the big UP??
Attached Thumbnails
eurusdwkly.gif  
targus+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2011, 5:22am   #658
 
JahDave's Avatar
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by targus+ View Post
JahDave, thanks for that, I took a look at the blogs, Paul is waiting for a pullback on gbp/usd for the big UP. He reckons on at least a correction to 6215 area, my own analysis tells me nearer 6186 area which is great, I look forward to following him on the next up for this pair. I still cannot work out elliott, so in the meantime I am studying DeMark, it's easier for me!!
I always tell everyone that they should read a lot of books about trading and develop their own system of trading. I don't do analysis like anyone else I know, but what I am doing is working for me and that's what counts. I have met some good people on forums and they all have their own way of trading and that is good as long as it is working for them. BTW, I only use Elliott Wave to determine which way the markets are headed next,,,,,,,it cannot determine how large the moves will be,,,,,,I use channels, Fibo and other tech indicators to determine how large the move might be.....

Good Trading,
JahDave
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Elliott wave analysis blog - EUR GBP USD GOLD weekly vagroupnet Forex 10 Sep 29, 2011 4:47am
EUR/USD and other - Elliott Wave Analysis FXO Forex 19 Jun 11, 2010 12:34pm
EURO/USD - Elliott Wave Formations marketwavez Forex 2 Feb 6, 2006 8:47am
USD/CHF....... Elliott - Wave Formations marketwavez Forex 2 Feb 6, 2006 2:42am
Elliott Wave Effkay Technical Analysis 4 Jan 23, 2005 6:13pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)