Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is a discussion on Elliott Wave EUR/USD within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by JahDave Here are some Euro hour and day charts......The hour charts and even the day charts are ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 18, 2011, 3:59am   #652

Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
Here are some Euro hour and day charts......The hour charts and even the day charts are showing the euro going up in the near future.....
Please notice on the percentage band chart that the Euro is in an ascending wedge on the RSI on the hour chart........This means that the odds are very good that it will break out to the upside and then resume the down trend extremely strong............
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2011, 4:47am   #653

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Please notice on the percentage band chart that the Euro is in an ascending wedge on the RSI on the hour chart........This means that the odds are very good that it will break out to the upside and then resume the down trend extremely strong............
The RSI is still in play here based on the current chart...............
Attached Thumbnails
eur_usd_05_19_2011_hour_rsi.png  
Old May 26, 2011, 6:01am   #654

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread I don't know why the Euro is Kicking A** tonight, but it is,,,,,, This is Elliott Wave...........My fibo targets are 1.4450, 1.4575, and 1.4700...............My best guess is that the !.4575 is the target.........
Old May 26, 2011, 6:03am   #655

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
I don't know why the Euro is Kicking A** tonight, but it is,,,,,, This is Elliott Wave...........My fibo targets are 1.4450, 1.4575, and 1.4700...............My best guess is that the !.4575 is the target.........
Elliott Wave cannot predict the size of the advances or retracements................but only can show the patterns..............That is where Fibonacci comes in................
Old May 26, 2011, 10:26am   #656
Joined Dec 2010

JahDave, thanks for that, I took a look at the blogs, Paul is waiting for a pullback on gbp/usd for the big UP. He reckons on at least a correction to 6215 area, my own analysis tells me nearer 6186 area which is great, I look forward to following him on the next up for this pair. I still cannot work out elliott, so in the meantime I am studying DeMark, it's easier for me!!
targus+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 6:13pm   #657
Joined Dec 2010

Mmm..is it me or is Paul still expecting a correction on cable b4 the big UP??
Attached Thumbnails
eurusdwkly.gif  
targus+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2011, 5:22am   #658

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by targus+ View Post
JahDave, thanks for that, I took a look at the blogs, Paul is waiting for a pullback on gbp/usd for the big UP. He reckons on at least a correction to 6215 area, my own analysis tells me nearer 6186 area which is great, I look forward to following him on the next up for this pair. I still cannot work out elliott, so in the meantime I am studying DeMark, it's easier for me!!
I always tell everyone that they should read a lot of books about trading and develop their own system of trading. I don't do analysis like anyone else I know, but what I am doing is working for me and that's what counts. I have met some good people on forums and they all have their own way of trading and that is good as long as it is working for them. BTW, I only use Elliott Wave to determine which way the markets are headed next,,,,,,,it cannot determine how large the moves will be,,,,,,I use channels, Fibo and other tech indicators to determine how large the move might be.....

Good Trading,
JahDave