Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is a discussion on Elliott Wave EUR/USD within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; This is the one. Looks like there is a fork here too. I redrew a burgundy fork on your chart...don't ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 24, 2010, 7:21am   #105
 
FX4Newbies's Avatar
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is the one. Looks like there is a fork here too. I redrew a burgundy fork on your chart...don't want you to pick the wrong pivots. It is important to use highs and lows of swings, as the swing or wave generates the next swing, which the fork is projecting. You will see a big difference in the slope of the fork. Drew it by hand, so please forgive the lines if they are not exact.

All the best. You have a wonderful Elliott Wave thread.

Thanks for posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
I just sold some euro with a 50 pip stop looking for the 1.2100 hopefully
Attached Thumbnails
jahdave.jpg  
__________________
My Pitchfork Goldmine Blog.: The market has a cheque for me. I'm just waiting for it to tell me when it will be ready, and where I need to go to pick it up.
FX4Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2010, 7:29am   #106
 
FX4Newbies's Avatar
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

Hey JahDave,

Would you mind posting your chart on my thread so others can see how your first Pitchfork worked with your system of Elliott Wave? I think this is the one:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ur-usd-13.html

Thanks in advance,

FX4Newbies
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
Thanks HW, It's about to go down again. I just went short targeting the .8575.
__________________
My Pitchfork Goldmine Blog.: The market has a cheque for me. I'm just waiting for it to tell me when it will be ready, and where I need to go to pick it up.

Last edited by FX4Newbies; Jun 24, 2010 at 1:10pm.
FX4Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2010, 5:05am   #107
 
JahDave's Avatar
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by FX4Newbies View Post
Hey JahDave,

Would you mind posting your chart on my thread so others can see how your first Pitchfork worked with your system of Elliott Wave? I think this is the one:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ur-usd-13.html

Thanks in advance,

FX4Newbies
I'll be glad to do that when I get back home next Tuesday. I'm out of state right now and away from my computer with all my charts on it.
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2010, 2:07am   #108
 
4xpipcounter's Avatar
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

Dave, I thought my e-mail quit working. I'm subscribed to your thread, and I got no messages. LOL. I hope you're having a good trip.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
I'll be glad to do that when I get back home next Tuesday. I'm out of state right now and away from my computer with all my charts on it.
__________________
I invite you to view my thread. No gimmicks. Nothing to sell. No ulterior motives. Just outstanding forecasts.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...forecasts.html
4xpipcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2010, 12:21am   #109
 
JahDave's Avatar
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xpipcounter View Post
Dave, I thought my e-mail quit working. I'm subscribed to your thread, and I got no messages. LOL. I hope you're having a good trip.
Hey Pipcounter, I had a nice 24th anniversary trip with my wife. It looks like I missed some fireworks while I was gone. I'll catch up on the euro and post my charts.
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2010, 12:41am   #110
 
FX4Newbies's Avatar
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

Congratulations JahDave on your 24th anniversary.

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
Hey Pipcounter, I had a nice 24th anniversary trip with my wife. It looks like I missed some fireworks while I was gone. I'll catch up on the euro and post my charts.
__________________
My Pitchfork Goldmine Blog.: The market has a cheque for me. I'm just waiting for it to tell me when it will be ready, and where I need to go to pick it up.
FX4Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2010, 1:46am   #111
 
JahDave's Avatar
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by FX4Newbies View Post
Congratulations JahDave on your 24th anniversary.

Regards,
Thanks Newbies,

Here is my Euro 1 hour chart. If you will notice I have added Andrews pitchfork as an easy and accurate way to draw channels, thanks to newbies thread. The Elliott wave Theory book recommends using fibonacci levels and channeling in conjunction with wave counts, so I will be using Andrews pitchfork on my charts from here on out for my channels. Anyway, I think the euro has some more downside potential as you can see on my chart. High probability bottom targets are the 61.8 and 76.4 Fibonacci retracement levels and then the Euro should be headed back up for a while.
Attached Thumbnails
eur_06_30_2010_hour.png  
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2010, 2:19am   #112
 
FX4Newbies's Avatar
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

Looks good JahDave. It should compliment what you have already been doing very well. Just to mention though that the Pitchfork is more than a channel tool, but if it works well for you that way, so be it.

Thanks for posting.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
Thanks Newbies,

Here is my Euro 1 hour chart. If you will notice I have added Andrews pitchfork as an easy and accurate way to draw channels, thanks to newbies thread. The Elliott wave Theory book recommends using fibonacci levels and channeling in conjunction with wave counts, so I will be using Andrews pitchfork on my charts from here on out for my channels. Anyway, I think the euro has some more downside potential as you can see on my chart. High probability bottom targets are the 61.8 and 76.4 Fibonacci retracement levels and then the Euro should be headed back up for a while.
__________________
My Pitchfork Goldmine Blog.: The market has a cheque for me. I'm just waiting for it to tell me when it will be ready, and where I need to go to pick it up.
FX4Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Elliott wave analysis blog - EUR GBP USD GOLD weekly vagroupnet Forex 10 Sep 29, 2011 4:47am
EUR/USD and other - Elliott Wave Analysis FXO Forex 19 Jun 11, 2010 12:34pm
EURO/USD - Elliott Wave Formations marketwavez Forex 2 Feb 6, 2006 8:47am
USD/CHF....... Elliott - Wave Formations marketwavez Forex 2 Feb 6, 2006 2:42am
Elliott Wave Effkay Technical Analysis 4 Jan 23, 2005 6:13pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)