Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is a discussion on Elliott Wave EUR/USD within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; I have been stopped out a few times in the last several weeks trying the short and have made a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:19am   #889

Joined Oct 2008
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave started this thread I have been stopped out a few times in the last several weeks trying the short and have made a few pips on the longs as well, so I am almost even right now. Here is the real deal though.............On the daily charts the Aussie is very close to the .7160 Fibonacci............(1.0550)...........I have already gone short small at 1.0530 and I will be going big short at 1.0550 with a stop on both at 1.0575..............Attached is my daily chart which has hit the top of the channel.......The reason I have a small stop is because sometimes the last move up has some throw over above the channel...
Attached Thumbnails
aud_usd_daily_7_31_12.png  
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:22am   #890

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread Here is an Aussie chart that I got from the Saint Louis Fed from 1971 until now.......Please give me some opinions here................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf fredgraph.pdf (22.7 KB, 78 views)
Old Jul 18, 2013, 6:49am   #891

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread Well the Euro finally turned down a few months ago and now it is getting a bounce. I will be shorting it again soon. My opinion is that the world debt crisis will have to be dealt with at some point and that will be ugly. I think that Europe will be hit the hardest, but I'm not sure exactly when that will happen...