Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is a discussion on Elliott Wave EUR/USD within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by JahDave I am getting excited over here,,,,,,,, Thats what we love to hear I'll be starting a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 29, 2011, 7:37am   #778

Joined Mar 2011
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
I am getting excited over here,,,,,,,,
Thats what we love to hear

I'll be starting a journal of my own on monday i think, i'll email you in a bit
Doomberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2011, 4:06am   #779

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomberg View Post

Please do let me know when you start your own thread Doom. I will definitely subscribe to it. I hope your trading is going well. On the previous topic........I think the long term reversal for the USD will happen this coming Thursday or so.
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2011, 7:36am   #780

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread In my 6 years of trading currency I have never seen this pattern.......It may have happened while I was not looking, but I have not seen it............Anyway, on the USD_JPY 5 minute chart there is an ABC down and then apparently a Zig-zag forming back up.............Maybe i read this pattern wrong and it is an extended "C" wave back up...............I will post the chart and you can decide..........
Attached Thumbnails
usd_jpy_07_31_5_minute.png  

Last edited by JahDave; Aug 1, 2011 at 7:47am.
Old Aug 1, 2011, 7:39am   #781

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomberg View Post

Don't get too excited over there Doom............So far tonight the Usd may very well be in an up corrective pattern instead of an up impulse patter.n..................It's still too early to tell for me...........there is still upside for the USD, but it may be corrective.........I will know for sure after some more candles.................

Good trading,
JahDave
Old Aug 1, 2011, 8:10am   #782

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread I have been studying RSI lately and it is the best indicator I have found so far..........It is forward and does not lag if you know how to read it................It works on any market.......and on any time frame.........I have even used it on 3 minute charts and the weekly charts and it works the same..........I suppose I will be studying it for several years, to learn everything I can about the RSI.............I have a book by Constance Brown called "Technical Analysis for the trading professional" that I got from winning a trading competition here at t2w.............That's funny because most people here are very anti-tech, but this is the best technical book I have ever read......Anyway the RSI has given me the best signals that I have ever seen and I only have a very basic understanding so far.............
Old Aug 1, 2011, 8:51am   #783

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread The USD_CHF is still good for more pips......Tweezer bottoms............
Attached Thumbnails
usd_chf_08_01_2011_5_minute.png  
Old Aug 8, 2011, 3:36am   #784

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread OK Everyone,

Here is the AUD_USD 1 hour chart. The 1.3800 area was the resistance for this pair on 3 different time frames and the hour chart was a Fibonacci 3.618 extension from the "A" wave, so it can't extend from here without a sizeable pull back. I had a market order in to sell at 1.3800, so I am in short. Based on the wave structure, I don't think this is an impulse wave up but rather a triple 3, and a triple pattern is the maximum allowed by Elliott Wave rules. This means that this pair should go much lower and make at least a new medium term low.
Attached Thumbnails
aud_usd_08_07_2011_hour.png