Elliott Wave EUR/USD

This is a discussion on Elliott Wave EUR/USD within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by JahDave It is still valid, and the next few weeks should see the DOW accelerate to the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 6, 2011, 10:42am   #729
Joined May 2011
Re: Elliott Wave EUR/USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahDave View Post
It is still valid, and the next few weeks should see the DOW accelerate to the downside. Also I think the Euro is going to get hammered this week...........BTW, I found out about the T2w trading contest last week and that is a weekly contest........I entered it for the first time last week and won week #7...................I got in 2 days late this week and will see how I do this week, but my only trade this week so far is a short Euro trade because I feel that the Euro is going to crash soon.............I only wish that I would have gone short the EUR_GBP instead of the EUR_USD,,,,,,,,,,,The EUR_GBP was my first pick to crash the hardest, but I missed the wave 1 down here.........I may cash out my EUR_USD position later this week if the EUR_GBP is at a better position for profit................Of course this will be based on Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci targets, and Ichimoku clouds..............
Your analysis for the EUR/USD is looking good.
ctlpast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2011, 12:20pm   #730
Joined Jun 2011

Nice journal Dave.

What's the best way to learn about Elliot Wave theory?
YouAreNotFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2011, 3:02am   #731

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread My advice is to buy the book "Elliott Wave Theory", by Frost and Prechter. I think that this the best book ever written on Elliott Wave Theory. I'm sure you can find a used copy on Amazon cheap.
JahDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2011, 3:45am   #732

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread My favored forecast for the Euro is that it is in an extended wave down. The reason for this is that wave 4 has encroached into wave 1 territory. If the extension is taken into consideration then the down count is still valid. The options are that it is still going down more, or that this is a corrective pattern and may go up much more...........I am betting on more down myself.....
Attached Thumbnails
eur_usd_07_06_hour_bands.png  
Old Jul 7, 2011, 3:55am   #733

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread If the 1.4337 cannot be broken, then this will probably will get very ugly tonight............
Old Jul 7, 2011, 4:56am   #734

Joined Oct 2008

JahDave started this thread
Quote:
If the 1.4337 cannot be broken, then this will probably will get very ugly tonight............
This level did get broken tonight, but the real trend is still down...................I am short here...................
Old Jul 7, 2011, 8:53am   #735
Joined Jun 2011

Quote:
My advice is to buy the book "Elliott Wave Theory", by Frost and Prechter. I think that this the best book ever written on Elliott Wave Theory. I'm sure you can find a used copy on Amazon cheap.
Thanks, I'll pick it up.

Im short the EUR/AUD. It should be interesting to see the reaction to the interest rate decision later today. I wonder to what extent the market has priced in a hike to 1.5%.
YouAreNotFree is offline   Reply With Quote