Crude oil trading journal

This is a discussion on Crude oil trading journal within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Hi, So I would like to post my crude oil trading jounal, to inspire, if necessary. I will post every ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 4, 2018, 8:25pm   #1
Joined Jun 2017
Trading journal - trading the crude [Better in Video]

Hi,

So I would like to post my crude oil trading jounal, to inspire, if necessary.
I will post every day mostly so when it comes to trading you can only judge by the results :

Here is todays trade.
After identifying the trend I went long and scored 110 ticks.
I could post several details about the trade but better to watch in video :

https://youtu.be/Mn5my1HdT7M

By the way I am a pro, been invited by FXCM inc. brokerage firm in their office in Paris France to present to people how I analyse crude oil, or other forex instruments.

Last edited by Tradersonflow; May 5, 2018 at 4:05pm. Reason: precision
Tradersonflow is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2018, 10:55pm   #2
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradersonflow View Post
Hi,

So I would like to post my crude oil trading jounal, to inspire, if necessary.
I will post every day mostly so when it comes to trading you can only judge by the results :

Here is todays trade.
After identifying the trend I went long and scored 110 ticks.
I could post several details about the trade but better to watch in video :

https://youtu.be/Mn5my1HdT7M

By the way I am a pro, been invited by FXCM inc. brokerage firm in their office in Paris France to present to people how I analyse crude oil, or other forex instruments.
If you are so good at trading oil why not just withdraw money from the crude ATM when its needed and enjoy life?
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 12:10am   #3
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread Kaeso,

do you believe in inspiring others and helping people to do good at trading ?
Or are you completely empty inside ?

If you knew how to trade properly you wouldnt want to inspire or help somebody so that he becomes good for herself himself ?

Dang if not what kind humanity do ou have inside of you.

And by the way who tells you I am not enjoying life because or thanks to crude oil trading ?
Tradersonflow is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 2:00am   #4
Joined May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradersonflow View Post
Hi,

So I would like to post my crude oil trading jounal, to inspire, if necessary.
I will post every day mostly so when it comes to trading you can only judge by the results :

Here is todays trade.
After identifying the trend I went long and scored 110 ticks.
I could post several details about the trade but better to watch in video :

https://youtu.be/Mn5my1HdT7M

By the way I am a pro, been invited by FXCM inc. brokerage firm in their office in Paris France to present to people how I analyse crude oil, or other forex instruments.
I make judgement based on content and not claims. You may be the ultimate trader in the world but it mean zilch if you are not transferring any knowledge.

I watched about 7 mins of the video (about half) and basically gave up after that. The only thing meaningful was your statement to first establish direction before taking a position - a point hardly enlightening to anyone that trades. In that 7 mins you pointed to a chart (among 24) and just mentioned in passing to establish a long position, a target and some mention of a stop. There was no discussion on the whole premise of the trade.
Click the image to open in full size.

So far my conslusion is that your aim is to direct traffic to your site.
__________________
_______________


Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 6:11am   #5
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradersonflow View Post
do you believe in inspiring others and helping people to do good at trading ?
Or are you completely empty inside ?
a false dilema

Last edited by Kaeso; May 5, 2018 at 11:33pm.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 10:20am   #6
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread I want some people to be like :
This is guy is good, he manages to get the trend right and hop into trades correctly often. Maybe we can do same if we hang on trading [I was on a forum the other time and I just saw a msg saying that one will be abandoning trading, well as a good trader I felt I could help him to trade correctly, like seriously when you know what I know or what a correct trader should know, man when you read this you re like, I can teach you better than giving up. But you also know that there is a lot of garbage people in this world so...]

Then they will continue work hard for themselves or get my services if they feel it. I am a pro, where is the pb ?

Kaeso you put your finger on the right thing. I want to help people, that is for sure. But I want to help just a handful [too much garbage people out there] that know it will be a gain for them. As for the service price hm, in my mentality in life different streams of incomes are better than one. Especially that I make nowhere near as much money as I would do [10 000usd+ per day] But even though id reach that I think there is something deeper, many traders have different streams of incomes. And you know what ? I am building an application for Android and Apple and I hope it to go viral and make me plenty of money like in hundreds of thousands.

And I know if correctly developed it will. Yeah now that I think of it its just as an individual, you like to expand and everyone has different projects on this planet, hardly explainable, you just do what you feel you want to do. I want to help people via this application, it is merely for money, it is just it would change how people operate on a daily basis and smooth out relation between people [no its not a dating app]. I think that is a change I would like to see happen or I wish this existed when I needed it.
Same for trading I wish earlier somebody would have taught me hands on. Even though I learned first in a trading institute, but I mean even more hands on.

And you know what if after I have a different project, that I want to do first because I feel it, and that would as a consequence make money because of as the world functions [when ur a good at something or helping people you sell your advantage, merchant economy] then I will do it. Period man. I cant discuss with people that cant understand that. If I feel I want to be a plummer even though I make good money. then I will learn how to be a plummer.

Trading is boring. You sit there and mostly make money. Ok lets be modest sometimes it can be challenging. But you don't want to always sit there like a fat pig and do nothing in your life but watch charts and enjoying. Personally I need other challenges in the Economy-social world.

If I was in the 10 000 usd per day. Would I not charge to help a handful of people ?
You wrong man. I would charge about the same price [yeah maybe slightly lower but not by a lot]
my time is for me. if I start using my time to help people, even though I want to do it, they have to pay me, even just symbolically, for them to make an 'investment' in learning, the value is different when is free.

And I know partners of official legit firms, or legit trading institute, that you can google, not sure if I can disclose them publicly here that are charging 10 times more. A fee that low for a trading room is almost joke price. So what now ? =] lol. Actually I can even disclose em some were rather intimate acquaintances.


You watched 7 mins out of 13 and you say there was no discussion about the premises of the trade ?
Ok. Ill let you figure it out yourself.

NB ; I can play for free a few times but if I also want to make a career in music, because I ENJOY it mostly I will have to be paid even though I am making plenty of money on the side doing other things. It is the way it is. I am also a musician.

Last edited by Tradersonflow; May 5, 2018 at 10:56am.
Tradersonflow is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 11:50am   #7
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradersonflow View Post
I want some people to be like :
This is guy is good, he manages to get the trend right and hop into trades correctly often. Maybe we can do same if we hang on trading [I was on a forum the other time and I just saw a msg saying that one will be abandoning trading, well as a good trader I felt I could help him to trade correctly, like seriously when you know what I know or what a correct trader should know, man when you read this you re like, I can teach you better than giving up. But you also know that there is a lot of garbage people in this world so...]

Then they will continue work hard for themselves or get my services if they feel it. I am a pro, where is the pb ?

Kaeso you put your finger on the right thing. I want to help people, that is for sure. But I want to help just a handful [too much garbage people out there] that know it will be a gain for them. As for the service price hm, in my mentality in life different streams of incomes are better than one. Especially that I make nowhere near as much money as I would do [10 000usd+ per day] But even though id reach that I think there is something deeper, many traders have different streams of incomes. And you know what ? I am building an application for Android and Apple and I hope it to go viral and make me plenty of money like in hundreds of thousands.

And I know if correctly developed it will. Yeah now that I think of it its just as an individual, you like to expand and everyone has different projects on this planet, hardly explainable, you just do what you feel you want to do. I want to help people via this application, it is merely for money, it is just it would change how people operate on a daily basis and smooth out relation between people [no its not a dating app]. I think that is a change I would like to see happen or I wish this existed when I needed it.
Same for trading I wish earlier somebody would have taught me hands on. Even though I learned first in a trading institute, but I mean even more hands on.

And you know what if after I have a different project, that I want to do first because I feel it, and that would as a consequence make money because of as the world functions [when ur a good at something or helping people you sell your advantage, merchant economy] then I will do it. Period man. I cant discuss with people that cant understand that. If I feel I want to be a plummer even though I make good money. then I will learn how to be a plummer.

Trading is boring. You sit there and mostly make money. Ok lets be modest sometimes it can be challenging. But you don't want to always sit there like a fat pig and do nothing in your life but watch charts and enjoying. Personally I need other challenges in the Economy-social world.

If I was in the 10 000 usd per day. Would I not charge to help a handful of people ?
You wrong man. I would charge about the same price [yeah maybe slightly lower but not by a lot]
my time is for me. if I start using my time to help people, even though I want to do it, they have to pay me, even just symbolically, for them to make an 'investment' in learning, the value is different when is free.

And I know partners of official legit firms, or legit trading institute, that you can google, not sure if I can disclose them publicly here that are charging 10 times more. A fee that low for a trading room is almost joke price. So what now ? =] lol. Actually I can even disclose em some were rather intimate acquaintances.


You watched 7 mins out of 13 and you say there was no discussion about the premises of the trade ?
Ok. Ill let you figure it out yourself.

NB ; I can play for free a few times but if I also want to make a career in music, because I ENJOY it mostly I will have to be paid even though I am making plenty of money on the side doing other things. It is the way it is. I am also a musician.
What i can gather from this is that your oil ATM is not functioning well, or not working, so you want to create a teaching ATM as an alternative cash facility

Last edited by Kaeso; May 5, 2018 at 5:17pm.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 1:03pm   #8
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread I think Kaeso in a way you are smart because you understand things clearly, and I have no problem to tell exactly whats up because that is just what it is.

But in another way I think you are dumb or looking for something that does not exist when it comes to this part of the answer : what do you do of teaching institutes that charge very expensive to teach people how to trade. Kreschendo trading with Tarek Elmarhri, which I know by the way, he is always doing trading competition in front of people and being broadcasted on TV, he earns well over several thousands of usd per day with trading alone. Yet he charges to teach other traders how to trade.

If teaching trading would not exist how would people learn how to trade correctly ? It would take yearrrss, it already take years.

Kreschendo Trading with the aformentioned person https://www.krechendo-trading.fr/for...ding-initiale/ 4000 usd for 2 weeks, and that is just one of his teaching module.


So you think this guys trading ATM is not working well or functioning so he needs to charge to make alternative cash facility ? I think you are wrong but you are entitled to your own opinion.

How about Diamond trading academy http://www.diamond-trading-academy.c...mation-trading
charging 8000 USD for 1 month ?

Or the other thousands of companies accross the world that teach people how to become free financially or maximize their chances to become so.

Their ATM also is not working ?

Come on man dont be too annoying please.

Part 1 of the answer is by the way as I mentioned I want 10 000 usd per day and I want more cash to trade with to get to this level.
And once there I will still be teaching people how to trade.

Do you understand the last sentence ? I repeat for you :

Once reaching 10 K usd per day or so, I will still be teaching or willing to teach a handful of people that will pay me and therefore give alternate cash facility, to learn how to trade

by the way, the way you answer tells me you might be overall a winning trader, but not so winning, at least to the extent I am. Otherwise you wouldnt be so petty. Largely winning traders do not care about these little things, everybody would understand. You must be an overall winning so-so trader.

Always loosers do the small petty annoying detailed oriented talk.
Get over it man. I am a winning trader, I want to help, while having them help grow my bank and trading account so I can reach my personal financial targets as I dont have enough to do so now, with trading alone it is probably possible but it would take more time. + Helping or teaching a few is fun.

10k per day needs 1 million usd trading account, I am winning, largely, but I am not a multi millionaire yet.
Even as a multi millionaire I would still teach, probably I would set up an institute myself. I mean how many times do I need to say this for it to get in your head.

Last edited by Tradersonflow; May 5, 2018 at 1:27pm. Reason: precision
Tradersonflow is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 1:36pm   #9
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
What i can gather from your this is that your oil ATM is not functioning well, or not working, so you want to create a teaching ATM as an alternative cash facility
I can take you on a public result-posting T2W trading competition any day of the week [besides saturdays and sundays].

You let me know if you want to get it down

Best
Tradersonflow is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 5:30pm   #10
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradersonflow View Post
I think Kaeso in a way you are smart because you understand things clearly, and I have no problem to tell exactly whats up because that is just what it is.

But in another way I think you are dumb or looking for something that does not exist when it comes to this part of the answer : what do you do of teaching institutes that charge very expensive to teach people how to trade. Kreschendo trading with Tarek Elmarhri, which I know by the way, he is always doing trading competition in front of people and being broadcasted on TV, he earns well over several thousands of usd per day with trading alone. Yet he charges to teach other traders how to trade.

If teaching trading would not exist how would people learn how to trade correctly ? It would take yearrrss, it already take years.

Kreschendo Trading with the aformentioned person https://www.krechendo-trading.fr/for...ding-initiale/ 4000 usd for 2 weeks, and that is just one of his teaching module.


So you think this guys trading ATM is not working well or functioning so he needs to charge to make alternative cash facility ? I think you are wrong but you are entitled to your own opinion.

How about Diamond trading academy http://www.diamond-trading-academy.c...mation-trading
charging 8000 USD for 1 month ?

Or the other thousands of companies accross the world that teach people how to become free financially or maximize their chances to become so.

Their ATM also is not working ?

Come on man dont be too annoying please.

Part 1 of the answer is by the way as I mentioned I want 10 000 usd per day and I want more cash to trade with to get to this level.
And once there I will still be teaching people how to trade.

Do you understand the last sentence ? I repeat for you :

Once reaching 10 K usd per day or so, I will still be teaching or willing to teach a handful of people that will pay me and therefore give alternate cash facility, to learn how to trade

by the way, the way you answer tells me you might be overall a winning trader, but not so winning, at least to the extent I am. Otherwise you wouldnt be so petty. Largely winning traders do not care about these little things, everybody would understand. You must be an overall winning so-so trader.

Always loosers do the small petty annoying detailed oriented talk.
Get over it man. I am a winning trader, I want to help, while having them help grow my bank and trading account so I can reach my personal financial targets as I dont have enough to do so now, with trading alone it is probably possible but it would take more time. + Helping or teaching a few is fun.

10k per day needs 1 million usd trading account, I am winning, largely, but I am not a multi millionaire yet.
Even as a multi millionaire I would still teach, probably I would set up an institute myself. I mean how many times do I need to say this for it to get in your head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradersonflow View Post
I can take you on a public result-posting T2W trading competition any day of the week [besides saturdays and sundays].

You let me know if you want to get it down

Best
the lady that doth protest too much

Last edited by Kaeso; May 5, 2018 at 11:34pm.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Tradersonflow
Old May 5, 2018, 5:33pm   #11
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread All right Kaeso thanks for commenting best of luck for your trading.
Best comments ever man keep up =] and let me know when you are down for the contest.
It is publicly announced.

I take you anyhow anywhere, trading =]
Tradersonflow is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 6:32pm   #12
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradersonflow View Post
I take you anyhow anywhere..
thanks hun

Last edited by Kaeso; May 5, 2018 at 11:31pm.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Tradersonflow
Old May 5, 2018, 8:22pm   #13
 
barjon's Avatar
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradersonflow View Post
Hi,

So I would like to post my crude oil trading jounal, to inspire, if necessary.
I will post every day mostly so when it comes to trading you can only judge by the results :

Here is todays trade.
After identifying the trend I went long and scored 110 ticks.
I could post several details about the trade but better to watch in video :

https://youtu.be/Mn5my1HdT7M

By the way I am a pro, been invited by FXCM inc. brokerage firm in their office in Paris France to present to people how I analyse crude oil, or other forex instruments.

So, you are selling a system “tool”. Wow, what a surprise
barjon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 8:29pm   #14
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread What is a 'system' barjon ?
Tradersonflow is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018, 8:31pm   #15
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread What is a system tool.

I dont think I am selling a system tool. What are you talking about barjon ?
Tradersonflow is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crude Oil Trading jackypw Commodities & Money Markets 63 Oct 30, 2018 3:13am
Oil Trading (Crude Light) FutureBoy General Trading Chat 0 Apr 19, 2012 7:30pm
Crude Oil Trading Strategy Ahmad9666 Trading Software 3 Sep 23, 2010 3:10pm
Crude Oil trading bullseye2221 First Steps 7 Nov 12, 2008 10:35pm
Crude Oil Trading jondowns1259 General Trading Chat 8 Oct 24, 2008 11:32pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)