Crude oil trading journal

This is a discussion on Crude oil trading journal within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Mactheriverrat This is what I need to know about oil COP Good to know we agree on ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 7, 2018, 5:36pm   #31
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactheriverrat View Post
This is what I need to know about oil
COP
Click the image to open in full size.
Good to know we agree on the overall direction, but now the when question remains =]
btw the oil price displayed here seems a bit odd, but it might be an indicator as seemingly written or something Id guess
Tradersonflow is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Mactheriverrat
Old May 8, 2018, 9:05am   #32
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread Not sure if I will continue in this thread.
I might continue here : http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...ml#post3033076

Btw yeah, not on the internet anymore.

I ll just demonstrate what I want to show on videos there, show what is possible to achieve and see what Ima na do later. I m so busy. Changing country soon.
Old May 8, 2018, 9:32pm   #33
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread Ok so Day n3 of the trading journal in video.
Cutting it short I announced why I took it short, then I announced what I would do if the market would come back up, and then I did what I said, got me 60ticks.

So a 170 tick so far in, announced as a plan, meaning ahead of the market's action.

Important part is from 5 min. But feel free to watch before also.

https://youtu.be/aYaJiJjUDC4
Old May 8, 2018, 10:00pm   #34
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradersonflow View Post
Ok so Day n3 of the trading journal in video.
Cutting it short I announced why I took it short, then I announced what I would do if the market would come back up, and then I did what I said, got me 60ticks.

So a 170 tick so far in, announced as a plan, meaning ahead of the market's action.

Important part is from 5 min. But feel free to watch before also.

https://youtu.be/aYaJiJjUDC4
hi

i tried to follow the video but i still dont know what im looking at. i dont know why you have 18 little charts on the screen! And they are too small to see so i literally can't see the "doji" you are referring to or any other detail. the charts are too small! and what the hell are they!!! ?

K
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2018, 10:09pm   #35
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread You are right I shall explain, next vid.
Thanks.

NB : Dojis at 7:19 I have the cursor just on it. 4:00 can also see plenty. Don't forget to watch full screen. I had no problem watching full scree. Let me know if this solves it.

Also I guess shorter format the better ? Like 4-5 min video. Attention span lol. I understand.
Attached Thumbnails
k2.png  
Old May 8, 2018, 10:18pm   #36
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
You are right I shall explain, next vid.
Thanks.

NB : Dojis at 7:19 I have the cursor just on it. 4:00 can also see plenty. Don't forget to watch full screen. I had no problem watching full scree. Let me know if this solves it.

Also I guess shorter format the better ? Like 4-5 min video. Attention span lol. I understand.
thanks, i still cant see whats going on. you have too much funny coloring and notation on the chart. and its too zoomed in.

video length was fine...
Old May 9, 2018, 3:37pm   #37
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread Hi Kaeso I am editing a video that is going to blow your mind off up away. Most likely ur pretty hard to convince =]
Old May 9, 2018, 4:37pm   #38
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread Hey Kaeso, and the others.

I think if you watch the whole video you are going be : Oh man that is a smart choice.

But then if you watch the last minute and a half you are going to fall off your chair or you are going to freak out.

https://youtu.be/BBgt3Bmy03Y

Of course you have to take an entry the next day and be good at that but wouldnt it be more relaxed ?

I am going to phrase it like this :

Imagine yourself on your sofa, knowing where oil is going to go every single day with an 80%+ accuracy. How would you feel ? stressed and thinking trading is difficult or rather relaxed ? Like honestly lol. Can one put a value on that ?

NB : Quality bad on left picture but it is the same image/setup, on the video I said [yesterday] toward the end that based on this setup oil Will go to 71 the next day, so I was already knowing that long for tomorrow, [even said I could go long now but didnt, hopefully, even though I would have scored] would be the correct choice, and to which level also, like to the tick [open your chart and watch in 15min how long it stopped to 71.

I think hopefully some of you can connect the dots [When I was writing about I announce the direction and u take ur trades or copy mine]. Just saying =]
Attached Thumbnails
k1.png   71b.png  

Last edited by Tradersonflow; May 9, 2018 at 6:32pm.
Old May 9, 2018, 5:56pm   #39
Joined Mar 2018
COP is killing it of spike in oil.

Click the image to open in full size.
Mactheriverrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2018, 11:17pm   #40
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Hey Kaeso, and the others.

I think if you watch the whole video you are going be : Oh man that is a smart choice.

But then if you watch the last minute and a half you are going to fall off your chair or you are going to freak out.

https://youtu.be/BBgt3Bmy03Y

Of course you have to take an entry the next day and be good at that but wouldnt it be more relaxed ?

I am going to phrase it like this :

Imagine yourself on your sofa, knowing where oil is going to go every single day with an 80%+ accuracy. How would you feel ? stressed and thinking trading is difficult or rather relaxed ? Like honestly lol. Can one put a value on that ?

NB : Quality bad on left picture but it is the same image/setup, on the video I said [yesterday] toward the end that based on this setup oil Will go to 71 the next day, so I was already knowing that long for tomorrow, [even said I could go long now but didnt, hopefully, even though I would have scored] would be the correct choice, and to which level also, like to the tick [open your chart and watch in 15min how long it stopped to 71.

I think hopefully some of you can connect the dots [When I was writing about I announce the direction and u take ur trades or copy mine]. Just saying =]
ahh so now i understand the multiple charts.. a clever idea, thanks for sharing
Thanks! The following members like this post: Tradersonflow
Old May 10, 2018, 2:37pm   #41
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread Day n3 +38 ticks
total + 208 ticks in 3 days trading.

Trade in video [1 min video]
Old May 10, 2018, 3:14pm   #42
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread Wow would have been a 100 tick.
Old May 10, 2018, 11:54pm   #43
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...ml#post3033840
Old May 11, 2018, 6:49pm   #44
Joined Jun 2017
Tradersonflow started this thread May 12th here.

http://somup.com/cFhXbGVm1Q

+250 ticks