About profitability here

This is a discussion on About profitability here within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Flash8 I expect a breakdown at the level of 1.1906 and continuing to move down to positions ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10, 2018, 2:11pm   #9

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash8 View Post
I expect a breakdown at the level of 1.1906 and continuing to move down to positions 1.1715 and possibly 1.1552. I believe that the level of resistance at 1.2088 is putting too much pressure and will not give an opportunity for growth for EurUsd. If this price threshold is broken, then the growth may continue up to 1.28.

Attachment 249166

Today my position of GbpUsd:
long. open: 1.35312; close: 1.35363; stop loss at: 1.35317(profit zone)
Attachment 249168
Hey. I also followed E/U this week. It seems that today the level of 1.19 was not missed. Did you trade today?
By the way, you showed a good result on G/U.
Is it possible to learn something about your strategy?
FPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:17am   #10
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread The position of eur/usd remains unchanged near the level of 1.1910, which was a strong support during the last few days.
Today's news on the ECB (ECB Publishes Account of the Monetary Policy Meeting) may move the market from a temporary pause of 1.1910. Also, a little later, U.S. Producer Price Index in 8:30, gmt+5.
I do not think that the general picture has changed since the beginning of the week. As before, the market keeps a high probability of breaking through the support level and striving for 1.1715, but do not rush into selling, because if the PPI is lower, the dollar will weaken again.
As before, I see the possibility of reaching the level of 1.2088 if bullish.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:28am   #11
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPin View Post
Hey. I also followed E/U this week. It seems that today the level of 1.19 was not missed. Did you trade today?
By the way, you showed a good result on G/U.
Is it possible to learn something about your strategy?
No, I didn't trade eur/usd last days. But have another trade gbp/usd.
5100.jpg
I think, yes, I can tell you general information about my trading. You can write me the message or email me kev8mur@gmail.com
Old Jan 15, 2018, 12:18pm   #12
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread I watch how the EUR/USD is reaching for new heights. According to the rising trend, the next point of contact may be level 1.2771, which means not the most optimistic expectations for the Dollar.
Growth may be temporarily suspended for the next 1-2 days due to the impact of resistance 1.2300. The decline can be quite deep, and reach 50% of the growth since Dec. 10. Also, this decrease will mark testing of the rising trend support.
Attached Thumbnails
.jpg  
Old Jan 15, 2018, 1:32pm   #13
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread a screenshot to prove my journal. The last trade was a long EUR/USD. I closed the trade, waiting for the price to drop from 1.2300.
Attached Thumbnails
.jpg  
Old Jan 19, 2018, 12:17pm   #14
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread Yesterday I was trading short on eur/usd. The first time I could not make a profit, but the second time the price managed to capture my take profit. But at the same time, it's necessary to state the fact that I earned in conditions when I was not completely right. My support level was at the level of 1.2162, but now we see that probably the resistance level of 1.2323 will be achieved. At the moment, an upward trend was formed.

eus.jpg
sop.png
Old Jan 31, 2018, 2:43pm   #15
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread Today I managed to get profit from fluctuations in the GBP/USD market. Volatility was not very high, but I decided to trade on the corrective movement down.
e.jpg
But now, I'd like to assume that 1.4338 can be reached after some pause, but I'm not sure about strong breakout of this resistance level. So, it can be decline to 1.36110 again and back to trend direction movement.

In addition, I made one of the best profitable months. My profitability has reached 25.9%

muu7i.png
Old Feb 1, 2018, 2:54pm   #16
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread The new month may be more positive for the dollar. I noticed an opportunity to for decline of EUR/USD and return to the channel. I would not rely on NFP because of a lack of volatility in the previous months. However, Friday news can set the direction for the next week.
In addition, in favor of a sharp change in volatility parameters, I would like to note a decrease in the amplitude of oscillations and a narrowing of the correction. What can be a signal for the nearest breakthrough.
At the same time, I can not rule out the fact that the upper border of the channel can be quite strong support and this will make it more difficult for the currency pair to decline.

euro.jpg