About profitability here

This is a discussion on About profitability here within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; The new month may be more positive for the dollar. I noticed an opportunity to for decline of EUR/USD and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 1, 2018, 2:54pm   #16
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread The new month may be more positive for the dollar. I noticed an opportunity to for decline of EUR/USD and return to the channel. I would not rely on NFP because of a lack of volatility in the previous months. However, Friday news can set the direction for the next week.
In addition, in favor of a sharp change in volatility parameters, I would like to note a decrease in the amplitude of oscillations and a narrowing of the correction. What can be a signal for the nearest breakthrough.
At the same time, I can not rule out the fact that the upper border of the channel can be quite strong support and this will make it more difficult for the currency pair to decline.

euro.jpg
Old Feb 5, 2018, 10:01am   #17
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread I'm going to trade a little EUR/USD. My opinion is that in the next few hours you can expect growth to the expected resistance of 1.25140. SL should be installed under the support of 1.24260, which will allow to stop if support is broken. The volume of 100 will be sufficient for this trade.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 10:10am   #18
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread I believe that the key moment for today will be Draghi's speech. Perhaps this will be the beginning for the breakout of one of the levels: 1.25145 and the level of support (the upper limit of the trend)
Old Feb 6, 2018, 10:45am   #19
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread I used yesterday's movement down eur/usd and a little earned. As it turned out, the price broke through the resistance at 1.2435 and continued to move down. I predicted short-term growth, but the initial trade was not successful. I had to reduce the volume to reduce the risk of trading and on the second trade I made 26.3 pips.
Now I would buy. Despite the fact that the price returned to the trend, it can continue fluctuations between 1.23330 and 1.25145

muu7i.png

euro.jpg
Old Feb 8, 2018, 2:31pm   #20
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread Eur/Usd is behind GBP, which went up after the news. In addition, Eur/Usd is now below the trend. I would buy Eur/Usd with TP under resistance 1.23800 and SL under the trend line 1.21850.

euro.jpg
Old Feb 13, 2018, 11:58am   #21
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread It seems that EUR/USD will take a pause before tomorrow's news. The price rests on the resistance of 1.2355, which most likely will not be broken today. Market participants are waiting for news on inflation, which will be released tomorrow. These news can have a strong influence and set the mood for further movement. Thus, I would not make hasty conclusions and open positions today. I think that the volatility will be lowered around the level of 1.2355, or the price will fall again to the border of the channel to 1.2237.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 6:15am   #22
Joined Feb 2018
Interesting and informative. Thank you
EddyJones is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2018, 12:10pm   #23
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread the EUR/USD chart has changed according to yesterday's news. The dollar rose to 1.2275 yesterday against EUR, but today EUR/USD is trading at 1.2480, reaching a high of 1.2510. This level is the upper limit of the channel, so I can predict a price decrease to the area of 1.2350 this week. If the level of 1.2510 is interrupted, we will see new peaks in the area of 1.2770.

euro.jpg
Old Feb 15, 2018, 12:22pm   #24
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread My trade yesterday reached 67.5 pips in profit ($20000). I put a low volume so as not to get a big loss on the possible market jumps. Therefore, low risk and good profit.

muu7i.png