Quantt’s betting journal

This is a discussion on Quantt’s betting journal within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; The bet for 20180109 is the following games to go over 4.5 goals: Winnipeg @ Buffalo Edmonton @ Nashville No ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 9, 2018, 2:34pm   #57

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread The bet for 20180109 is the following games to go over 4.5 goals:

Winnipeg @ Buffalo
Edmonton @ Nashville

No bets for 20180110

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 5:46pm   #58

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread a loss and the bet for 20180111 is the following games to go over 4.5 goals:

Columbus @ Buffalo
Calgary @ Tampa Bay

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 12:43am   #59

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread For today over 4.5

Winnipeg vs Chicago
Edmonton vs Arizona

Old Jan 13, 2018, 3:55pm   #60

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread loss again, the bet for 20180113 is the following games to go over 4.5 goals:

Boston @ Montreal
Anaheim @ Los Angeles

Old Jan 14, 2018, 4:03pm   #61

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread win last night, no bets for tonight

Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:27pm   #62

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread the bet for 20180115 is the following games to go over 4.5 goals:

Dallas @ Boston
Anaheim @ Colorado

Old Jan 16, 2018, 4:02pm   #63

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread loss and the bet for 20180116 is the following games to go over 4.5 goals:

St. Louis @ Toronto
San Jose @ Arizona

and the bet for 20180117, (since I am going for a drinks in the early afternoon with some current and ex co workers, which usually results in strip joints, late night and taking the next day off) is the following games to go over 4.5 goals:

Montreal @ Boston
Pittsburgh @ Anaheim

Old Jan 18, 2018, 5:08pm   #64

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread loss and a win and the bet for 20180118 is the following games to go over 4.5 goals:

St. Louis @ Ottawa
Arizona @ Nashville

No bets form 20180119