Quantt’s betting journal

This is a discussion on Quantt’s betting journal within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; A loss last night and the bets for 20171219 (R2.05) Minnesota to win vs Ottawa with odds 1.85 Boston to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:59pm   #25

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread A loss last night and the bets for 20171219 (R2.05)

Minnesota to win vs Ottawa with odds 1.85
Boston to win vs Buffalo with odds 1.65

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2017, 10:03pm   #26

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread OK, I made a mistake, somehow I did shift the data with 1 day getting wrong results, so bottom line, I cannot predict who is going to win :-)
I have to go back to my second strategy: over/under
So for tonight 20171219 the real pick is that the following 2 games will have more than 4.5 total number of goals in each mach:

Minnesota @ Ottawa
Boston @ Buffalo

the R is only 0.8, so I have to watch if more of the upcoming games are with such a low odds, I'll have to abandon this one as well...

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 1:56am   #27
Joined Sep 2017
You watch Darts?
The World Darts Championship is on at the moment. Maybe you could base a system on that?

I like just straight up watching, getting a feel for form and betting on first 180, next 180, and also over/under 180's. I got some rhythm last year, so looking forward to round 2 (when I really start to watch).
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 5:02am   #28

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowler View Post
You watch Darts?
The World Darts Championship is on at the moment. Maybe you could base a system on that?

I like just straight up watching, getting a feel for form and betting on first 180, next 180, and also over/under 180's. I got some rhythm last year, so looking forward to round 2 (when I really start to watch).
I have no idea about the rules and I don’t mind throwing a few in a bar, but I rather watch paint dry :-)

Old Dec 20, 2017, 11:01am   #29
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
You watch Darts?

I'm cheering on Keegan Brown great result for him the other day, he lives on the Isle of Wight same as me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
I have no idea about the rules and I don’t mind throwing a few in a bar, but I rather watch paint dry :-)
You're right, I love playing the game but watching it is actually quite boring!
brewski1984 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 12:07pm   #30
Joined Sep 2017
Yeah I understand. I get pretty bored watch a lot of it.

Keegan Brown... That's the guy in the pink shirt who beat Wade the other day? A few names gone out already...Odds potential is higher.

I bet there'll be a 9 darter this year
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 2:03pm   #31
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Yeah I understand. I get pretty bored watch a lot of it.

Keegan Brown... That's the guy in the pink shirt who beat Wade the other day? A few names gone out already...Odds potential is higher.

I bet there'll be a 9 darter this year
Yeah he’s one to watch out for

I was once 7 out of 9 for a 9 darter, missed the T19 to set up the D12 I was gutted!
brewski1984 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 3:31pm   #32

Joined Jul 2017
Quantt started this thread As the beginner's luck would have it, I won on the wrong bet and missed the proper one...
No good bets for tonight...