just tardes

This is a discussion on just tardes within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; I fully endorse Darktone on his tarding methods, his advice has made me into the man I am today ( ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 26, 2017, 1:04am   #9
Joined May 2016
just tardes

I fully endorse Darktone on his tarding methods, his advice has made me into the man I am today ( no offence to gender neutrals). If you can't make wonga off his daily updates then you ain't tarding it right.
Signalcalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone
Old Sep 30, 2017, 12:20pm   #10

Joined Nov 2003
darktone started this thread So its past time I updated my efforts in dax and wanted kick things off by stating that Brewski is in fact correct. The solution to my dax play lies in bread aka wheat and not trading around dax to improve my lot. I will be planting more winter wheat soon and I may of may not tell you via live call. Got to be a bit more careful these days as theres too many ****ers are keeping an eye on me now.
The joes hoping for my disappearance will be very much disappointed. Firstly they can't imagine my capacity for what is, which is unlimited. Secondly, they are blind to my declared profits that while dwarfed by my unrealized losses in dax alone are still profit, and I am after all a winning trader. Thirdly, they refuse to believe my current 45% annualized yield as having any meaning, I does have meaning, a few guaranteed bucks for lots of market risk! All in all, these people are rather dumb and very confused. One minute they think everything is made up using porkishop, next minute they think it is all demo dollarz, another minute they think it's real and I will lose my shirt. But in the end, I will be the one laughing, providing my prayers come true and the market comes back.

Click the image to open in full size.

Of course, I do have secret sauce ops going on in a side track for a while now and shown occasionally, but id rather not mention it too much in case they also go way the **** offside too. Best to keep posting the winners methinks, and keep those meaningless draws in my pocket, because, I am a winning trader. When alls done and has come to the fruition of bread, is the moment I will be leaving, on a jet plane,,,, dont know when ill be back again...

Happy weekend fellas

Last edited by darktone; Sep 30, 2017 at 12:38pm.
darktone is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: itspossible
Old Sep 30, 2017, 12:22pm   #11

Joined Nov 2003
darktone started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signalcalc View Post
I fully endorse Darktone on his tarding methods, his advice has made me into the man I am today ( no offence to gender neutrals). If you can't make wonga off his daily updates then you ain't tarding it right.
Thank you sir, it really does warm my heart to know that my posting here arnt going to waste
Old Sep 30, 2017, 5:52pm   #12
Joined May 2010
This is a really retraded thread .

Chartsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2017, 7:16pm   #13

Joined Oct 2015

Kaeso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2017, 8:29pm   #14
Joined May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
So its past time I updated my efforts in dax and wanted kick things off by stating that Brewski is in fact correct. The solution to my dax play lies in bread aka wheat and not trading around dax to improve my lot. I will be planting more winter wheat soon and I may of may not tell you via live call. Got to be a bit more careful these days as theres too many ****ers are keeping an eye on me now.
The joes hoping for my disappearance will be very much disappointed. Firstly they can't imagine my capacity for what is, which is unlimited. Secondly, they are blind to my declared profits that while dwarfed by my unrealized losses in dax alone are still profit, and I am after all a winning trader. Thirdly, they refuse to believe my current 45% annualized yield as having any meaning, I does have meaning, a few guaranteed bucks for lots of market risk! All in all, these people are rather dumb and very confused. One minute they think everything is made up using porkishop, next minute they think it is all demo dollarz, another minute they think it's real and I will lose my shirt. But in the end, I will be the one laughing, providing my prayers come true and the market comes back.

Click the image to open in full size.

Of course, I do have secret sauce ops going on in a side track for a while now and shown occasionally, but id rather not mention it too much in case they also go way the **** offside too. Best to keep posting the winners methinks, and keep those meaningless draws in my pocket, because, I am a winning trader. When alls done and has come to the fruition of bread, is the moment I will be leaving, on a jet plane,,,, dont know when ill be back again...

Happy weekend fellas

Autocorrelation between Dax and Wheat charts, I feel the dough is rising.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Signalcalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:00am   #15
Joined Sep 2010
Have you ever thought of hedging your positions by buying and selling everything else available on your platform? That way it would require 10 steam rollers all at once to hurt you rather than just 1.

Last edited by brewski1984; Oct 2, 2017 at 9:14am.
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2017, 4:04pm   #16

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
Have you ever thought of hedging your positions by buying and selling everything else available on your platform? That way it would require 10 steam rollers all at once to hurt you rather than just 1.
This is an interesting concept that I wish to explore more fully. makes sense to me on a fundamental level