Brewski's Leverage Abuse

This is a discussion on Brewski's Leverage Abuse within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by darktone She's already spent it...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 9, 2017, 10:02pm   #513
Joined Sep 2010
brewski1984 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
She's already spent it
Old Nov 10, 2017, 12:09am   #514
Joined May 2016
Well done, so what's the plan now, what/when will the next trade be?
Signalcalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 8:36am   #515
Joined Sep 2010
brewski1984 started this thread I have 2 trades in mind... I still see Dow going higher so I will probably try to build another position on it, either that or Dax. I wonít buy straight back in at the same stake as thatís too much risk, usually my initial risk is only £100. Iíd like to see Dow/dax a bit lower first though, not because I want to get back in at a better price than before but I want to get back in after the pullback... yesterday was just a shake out.

Next trade might be buying oil, Iím looking at it now. Brent should hit $70 soon.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 10:27am   #516
Joined Aug 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
Brewski is out for a profit of just over £8250
Well done, Some good lessons in here.
David Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: brewski1984
Old Nov 10, 2017, 11:01am   #517

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
This was a wonderful read and takes a bit of gut and conviction to hold a trade plan like this nice one brewski
norvic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 11:32am   #518
Joined May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
I have 2 trades in mind... I still see Dow going higher so I will probably try to build another position on it, either that or Dax. I wonít buy straight back in at the same stake as thatís too much risk, usually my initial risk is only £100. Iíd like to see Dow/dax a bit lower first though, not because I want to get back in at a better price than before but I want to get back in after the pullback... yesterday was just a shake out.
I think alot of people have been sat on the sidelines over the last year waiting for such a pullback to occur and have lost out as a result (not yourself of course).

I've heard that people are wishing for a 'crash' or at least a good correction, so they can start investing again, they may be disappointed.
Signalcalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 12:07pm   #519
Joined Sep 2010
brewski1984 started this thread You may be right, itís basically gone straight up and it would be perfectly valid for me to just buy straight in again now with this system however I donít plan to. I could spend an hour writing an essay in to the reasons why but youíd get bored reading it and I canít be bothered.

I have bought Brent though and Iíll put up a screenshot etc when Iím at home later.
Old Nov 12, 2017, 10:22pm   #520
Joined Sep 2010
brewski1984 started this thread Right, I got done for £100 on Brent no screenshot needed I may look for another opportunity to get back in on oil at some point

I'm in a bit of a dilemma this week as I'm barely going to get a chance to look at the markets until Thursday so really my best bet is to leave it alone until then but... once a gambler always a gambler.

I have a couple ideas for the next leverage abuse, I'll post up when I get the chance.