Daily profits my road to 100k

This is a discussion on Daily profits my road to 100k within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Good morning traders, my Name is Janina and im from Austria. In this thread i want to show you my ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 20, 2017, 9:41am   #1
Joined Jul 2017
Daily profits my road to 100k

Good morning traders,

my Name is Janina and im from Austria.
In this thread i want to show you my daily tradingjournal on my way to my first big Goal of 100K.
- starting balance 764,92 USD
- strategy: Price Action and market opening
- actual days of trading: 20 days
- actual Balance: 4802,45 USD

Today i was followed the m15 trend of the last days that was my plan.
All of my last trades you can watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/pLxl6UByCxA

I will post here in the Forum 1 time in the week some updates, because im a house wife with a child and i have a full plan every day.
lisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 9:01am   #2
Joined Jul 2017
lisha started this thread Hello Traders, ive been updating my Journal now because this morning ive reached a very importand middle target of 1000% after my first 26 trading days since i started my YouTube diary.

Im very happy now, i prefer the Price Action and i recommend to everybody, start learn trading Price Action because ist the only profitful way to make Money on the markets.

Have a great Weekend and see you again next week :-D :-D :-D

https://youtu.be/Si5PeRWl_ck
lisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 10:27am   #3
Joined Jul 2017
Glad to know about this that you are earning more and more. I am also thinking to learn trading effectively. I hope I can help. Please let me know if you have any secrets.
Niklasco8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 10:52am   #4
Joined Feb 2002
Hi Janina - I'm not a day-trader but you're making a profit and that's what's important.

However, I note you are risking 20%, maybe more, on your trade. I know you're taking trades with the trend, but its a high level of risk. Are you happy with this? Is a 20% risk per trade usual in day-trading?
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 6:24am   #5
Joined Jul 2017
lisha started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Hi Janina - I'm not a day-trader but you're making a profit and that's what's important.

However, I note you are risking 20%, maybe more, on your trade. I know you're taking trades with the trend, but its a high level of risk. Are you happy with this? Is a 20% risk per trade usual in day-trading?
As Long as i can and as Long as my Broker gives me this leverage, ist not a Problem for me.
But i think from time to time i will cut the risk more and more, because when the account grows much bigger ist better to Play it more safe.

I passed the 10k on my trading account last friday.

My next middle target is the 20k and i hope i get it maybe at the end of this month :-)

I wish a great week for everyone here and good trades.

https://youtu.be/W__s-ADdVKg
lisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: tomorton
Old Aug 8, 2017, 12:59pm   #6
Joined Sep 2010
Do you get money from views on your youtube videos?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Shepherd View Post
Thats just b0llox trading. Its all b0llox Spencer.
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 2:56pm   #7
 
dbphoenix's Avatar
Joined Aug 2003
Just think. It takes some people weeks to achieve results like this.
__________________
Trading Price
The Wyckoff Method
dbphoenix is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 3:30pm   #8
 
barjon's Avatar
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
Just think. It takes some people weeks to achieve results like this.
Not on here, db There's about a zillion "rags to riches" threads all following a familiar pattern.

1. OP has usually made some spectacular returns before letting us in on their progress.
2. OP then has a few more impressive trades or good excuses for why the trades were not so good.
3. Suddenly it all goes quiet when OP has either retired hurt (especially the no stop loss variety) or has picked up enough paying customers for their lessons, or (extremely unlikely) gone to spend their millions on a sunny beach somewhere.

Let's hope this one is different.
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 3:35pm   #9
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Not on here, db There's about a zillion "rags to riches" threads all following a familiar pattern.

1. OP has usually made some spectacular returns before letting us in on their progress.
2. OP then has a few more impressive trades or good excuses for why the trades were not so good.
3. Suddenly it all goes quiet when OP has either retired hurt (especially the no stop loss variety) or has picked up enough paying customers for their lessons, or (extremely unlikely) gone to spend their millions on a sunny beach somewhere.

Let's hope this one is different.
That sounds just like me!

Well, except for the fact I admit in post 1 I'm going to lose
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Shepherd View Post
Thats just b0llox trading. Its all b0llox Spencer.
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 3:46pm   #10
 
piphoe's Avatar
Joined Oct 2015
i'd like to hear a few "riches to rags" stories now.

make me feel better
__________________
become part of the machine
-pin ball wizard
-the WHO
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 3:50pm   #11
 
barjon's Avatar
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
That sounds just like me!

Well, except for the fact I admit in post 1 I'm going to lose
Not like you at all, brewski. We've been with you from day 1, up the ladders and down the snakes as well as knowing precisely what you are doing and how you recognise it as gambling.
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: brewski1984
Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:03pm   #12
 
dbphoenix's Avatar
Joined Aug 2003
I know this guy in Nigeria . . .
__________________
Trading Price
The Wyckoff Method
dbphoenix is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:07pm   #13
 
barjon's Avatar
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
I know this guy in Nigeria . . .
That's a coincidence, he was in touch with me too
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:52pm   #14
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Not like you at all, brewski. We've been with you from day 1, up the ladders and down the snakes as well as knowing precisely what you are doing and how you recognise it as gambling.
You guys have been awesome
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Shepherd View Post
Thats just b0llox trading. Its all b0llox Spencer.
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2017, 9:16am   #15
Joined Jul 2017
lisha started this thread Good morning guys,

im sorry but thats not important if youre make Money on the markets or youre loss Money, i think it the eyes of everyone in the Forum here is a Trader who makes Money is an idiot and a Trader who loss all his Money is an idiot...so if i can choose, i will be the idiot who makes the Money ;-)

Today i want to update my results:

New account Balance of 15554,58 USD since ive been startet with 764,-USD 38 days ago.

Next middle target is 20k, i think i will reach this Goal this month

Good trades to 4everyone here :-)

lisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell trade2windows General Trading Chat 481 Dec 19, 2014 3:26pm
Average Daily Profits ukdaytrader General Trading Chat 30 Aug 10, 2009 12:02am
Are there profits in forex daily trades? Joe1306 Forex 8 Feb 8, 2009 2:13pm
Never give up....the road to total bankruptcy or the road to a million jibralto1 Trading Journals 41 Sep 21, 2008 10:12pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)