Daily profits my road to 100k

This is a discussion on Daily profits my road to 100k within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; I am always cautious when someone posts videos that show a single trade completed successfully. Nobody is perfect so why ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 19, 2017, 4:28pm   #31
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
I am always cautious when someone posts videos that show a single trade completed successfully. Nobody is perfect so why not also show the other side? I suspect there are other motives at work.
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2017, 4:48pm   #32
Joined Jul 2017
lisha started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
I am always cautious when someone posts videos that show a single trade completed successfully. Nobody is perfect so why not also show the other side? I suspect there are other motives at work.
I didnt make only one single trade
The last 102 days i showed every trade on my YouTube diary, but i can understand you of course.
There are too much Traders on YouTube they Show only theyre alltime best trade
lisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2017, 5:02pm   #33
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha View Post
I didnt make only one single trade
The last 102 days i showed every trade on my YouTube diary, but i can understand you of course.
There are too much Traders on YouTube they Show only theyre alltime best trade
I wasn't saying you only made a single trade. In every trade example on your channel you show a single trade that is successful. There are no videos that show a losing trade and no videos that show a trade report. I have seen so many cons doing this and it doesn't take much to record every trade and only show the ones that succeed. I'm not calling you out as one but in the same breath, you have all the hallmarks of being one. This is especially true since your channels links to your blog that asks for money for an ebook to show how to do it. Nothing on your site shows the full picture of your trading. Unless you can show the full picture, my advice to every new trader here is to avoid at all costs.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Nowler
Old Nov 19, 2017, 5:06pm   #34
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
No guys, austria and australia are 2 different countries with different weather ;-)
But by the way, 2 weeks ago i hit my target of 100K after 94 days.
Those people they followed my videos already learned too much.
And now follow me on the road to my next bigger target of 250K ;-)

this is brililant lisha well done!

i want to buy your book then, i will send the monies asap

does the 149 EUR include postage to UK ?

Last edited by Kaeso; Nov 19, 2017 at 6:41pm.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2017, 6:41pm   #35
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
I wasn't saying you only made a single trade. In every trade example on your channel you show a single trade that is successful. There are no videos that show a losing trade and no videos that show a trade report. I have seen so many cons doing this and it doesn't take much to record every trade and only show the ones that succeed. I'm not calling you out as one but in the same breath, you have all the hallmarks of being one. This is especially true since your channels links to your blog that asks for money for an ebook to show how to do it. Nothing on your site shows the full picture of your trading. Unless you can show the full picture, my advice to every new trader here is to avoid at all costs.
There are no other trades.I record them all you can see how my account is growing up,i do not hide any trades.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 6:47pm   #36
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
So you are saying you took a grand to 100k without a single losing trade! If that is the case then showing the entire trade report should do nothing other than prove you are a trading genius. It should triple your book sales. I am happy to have a slice of humble pie but I suspect you won't provide further transparency which places you firmly in the con artist category.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 7:06pm   #37
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
There are no other trades.I record them all you can see how my account is growing up,i do not hide any trades.
Suuuure...

I hope there are no silly people looking at this, believing this bullsh!tter
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:14pm   #38
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
I should also point out that you are promoting a broker (35% bonus) as an introducing affiliate. Is this all a front to push volume to the broker where your real business model is? There are dozens of show-off traders on YouTube driving Bentleys who aren't traders but showcase themselves as one while making a mint off introducing new clients to brokers. They all have the same profile as you. Perfect trades, genius account growth, no losses, no transparency, selling books and training, and of course the money spinner (affiliate).

Note the affiliate Id in the url

avatrade.com/about-avatrade/trader-benefits/new-accounts-promotion?tag=61554

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by FXX; Nov 19, 2017 at 8:28pm.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:18pm   #39
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Is that even you in the picture? I bet you are some bloke behind the screen (hence the silence in each video)

Last edited by FXX; Nov 19, 2017 at 8:31pm.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:41pm   #40

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Is that even you in the picture? I bet you are some bloke behind the screen (hence the silence in each video)
Ha-ha-ha

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:45pm   #41

Joined May 2015
Quote:
No guys, austria and australia are 2 different countries with different weather ;-)
But by the way, 2 weeks ago i hit my target of 100K after 94 days.
Those people they followed my videos already learned too much.
And now follow me on the road to my next bigger target of 250K ;-)

Hi Lisa

Only have 130 euros.
Can you rip a few pages out of the book.
Then I can buy.

Yours Lovingly
Oscar
Oscar Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd , brewski1984
Old Nov 20, 2017, 9:02am   #42
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Very funny

yes of course with the Broker ist absolutely true, because nobody wants to promote the Name of a Broker for free.
you wants to telling me you speak with other People about youre Broker for nothing?
For the Brokers ist not important were Trader make Money or not, so i think ist only fair when we speak about the Brokers when they pay for us

Last edited by lisha; Nov 20, 2017 at 9:03am. Reason: some errors
Old Nov 20, 2017, 9:05am   #43
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Reed View Post
Hi Lisa

Only have 130 euros.
Can you rip a few pages out of the book.
Then I can buy.

Yours Lovingly
Oscar
This friday you can get -20% Discount because of the black friday, and so everythings good for you ;-)
Old Nov 20, 2017, 9:49am   #44

Joined May 2015
Quote:
This friday you can get -20% Discount because of the black friday, and so everythings good for you ;-)
Lisa u are dream girl.

Can we meet?
Oscar Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2017, 10:13am   #45
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Very funny

yes of course with the Broker ist absolutely true, because nobody wants to promote the Name of a Broker for free.
you wants to telling me you speak with other People about youre Broker for nothing?
For the Brokers ist not important were Trader make Money or not, so i think ist only fair when we speak about the Brokers when they pay for us
The only people that affiliate with brokers are those that are interested in a revenue stream. On this forum and others most people openly discuss brokers without requiring payment. The only ones in the business of affiliate income in my experience and i am sure most people will agree, are those who don't know how to trade. They all have a flaw in their design which is creating a perception of being extraordinarily good which is extremely rare. This design flaw along with the lack of transparency and subtle redirection to the affiliate broker and questionable motives that exposes the scam (i.e. 1k to 100k in a couple of months without a losing trade - why do you need to invest your time in selling your ebook when you can make a killing trading)

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and has a "made in china" tag on the back it most certainly isn't a duck.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt , buxtonous