Daily profits my road to 100k

This is a discussion on Daily profits my road to 100k within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by barjon Not on here, db There's about a zillion "rags to riches" threads all following a familiar ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 8, 2017, 3:35pm   #9
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Not on here, db There's about a zillion "rags to riches" threads all following a familiar pattern.

1. OP has usually made some spectacular returns before letting us in on their progress.
2. OP then has a few more impressive trades or good excuses for why the trades were not so good.
3. Suddenly it all goes quiet when OP has either retired hurt (especially the no stop loss variety) or has picked up enough paying customers for their lessons, or (extremely unlikely) gone to spend their millions on a sunny beach somewhere.

Let's hope this one is different.
That sounds just like me!

Well, except for the fact I admit in post 1 I'm going to lose
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 3:46pm   #10

Joined Oct 2015
i'd like to hear a few "riches to rags" stories now.

make me feel better
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 3:50pm   #11

Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
That sounds just like me!

Well, except for the fact I admit in post 1 I'm going to lose
Not like you at all, brewski. We've been with you from day 1, up the ladders and down the snakes as well as knowing precisely what you are doing and how you recognise it as gambling.
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: brewski1984
Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:03pm   #12

Joined Aug 2003
I know this guy in Nigeria . . .
Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:07pm   #13

Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
I know this guy in Nigeria . . .
That's a coincidence, he was in touch with me too
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:52pm   #14
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Not like you at all, brewski. We've been with you from day 1, up the ladders and down the snakes as well as knowing precisely what you are doing and how you recognise it as gambling.
You guys have been awesome
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2017, 9:16am   #15
Joined Jul 2017
lisha started this thread Good morning guys,

im sorry but thats not important if youre make Money on the markets or youre loss Money, i think it the eyes of everyone in the Forum here is a Trader who makes Money is an idiot and a Trader who loss all his Money is an idiot...so if i can choose, i will be the idiot who makes the Money ;-)

Today i want to update my results:

New account Balance of 15554,58 USD since ive been startet with 764,-USD 38 days ago.

Next middle target is 20k, i think i will reach this Goal this month

Good trades to 4everyone here :-)

lisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2017, 9:12am   #16
Joined Jul 2017
lisha started this thread Good morning Traders, yesterday i turned my account into 20k after i started 45 days ago with a small Money of 764,92 USD.

And now my next pit stop is 30k on my road up to 100k.

100K is my first bigger target, because with 100k ist very easy to withdraw Money every month and the account is still growing bigger

If im wrong, please tell me a number, what is the best account size as a Trader for a living.

I know everybody wants to make a Million, but dont Forget you have a life and dont Forget to live on youre way to 1 Million ;-)

Have a nice Weekend.

lisha is offline   Reply With Quote