20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

This is a discussion on 20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by foroom lluzers Think why postie and others still on forums , after the mistakes they make! Never ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 20, 2017, 3:57pm   #33
Joined Mar 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Think why postie and others still on forums , after the mistakes they make!
Never saw them photoshop
NickBk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2017, 7:34pm   #34
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
profit now +26

waiting for 40

got +40
I'd like to say "Thanks, for the help". I've had a good week and there's tomorrow, yet.

You get blamed for a lot, so I'll blame you for that, as well!
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2017, 8:04pm   #35
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread Firstly I traded ftse and left the amateurs like Lightning who disappeared after losing their shirts on ftse amateurs thread.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2936576

Today I made on demo (my secretary puts on my live account trades @ £50 per tick ).It is a psychological amygdala thing that I explained in my threads , that traders end up putting higher amounts

Here explanation

If he was any good as a psychiatrist , he would have told you more about psychology.He would have told you , the 2% is theoretical figure , if he was a real psychologist , he would have told that in reality , your brain is not in reality with the markets , that your primitive brain is not rational about money , it gets into a weird state when it smells money.Therefore , the 2% does not work ,just follow the 2% discipline and keep buying my trading courses from my site.

Search on google for "Weird Things Money Does To Your Brain"

I know traders who have put on larger trades ,than their system 2% set position sizes , simply because their brain command centre is shutdown or is shortcircuiting in a stress response.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ml#post2899512

I can only trade demo and my secretary trades £50 per tick on my live account , because we not wired to win in the markets.
Attached Thumbnails
clipboard01.jpg  
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2017, 8:11pm   #36
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBk View Post
Never saw them photoshop
trying to help you here

try dax ,it is more volatile I find dow difficult.

try my option strategy on demo ,it will help you get 1 to 1 r r

I know you are a noob by your trades and by observing your emotional trading ..You can learn by following a master , not these 60 /70 year old blinkered pub traders , who invent the BIG JOHN CANDLE and confuse noobs like me.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 8:23pm   #37
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread Thoughts create reality

So if I showed noobs £50 per tick , people like crabs , they may end up entering these amounts on live accounts instead of their usual £1 per tick.Once thoughts of £50 per tick are in trader's mind , they become reality on £10k accounts , they will blow their accounts , as D T does regularly.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foye...e-reality.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psyc...ml#post2899758
Old Jul 20, 2017, 9:30pm   #38

Joined Sep 2014
F.l=jessie trader
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2017, 10:39pm   #39

Joined Jan 2001
Quote:
..You can learn by following a master , not these 60 /70 year old blinkered pub traders

Attached Thumbnails
fl.png  
IceMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: mike. , Oscar Reed , NickBk , darktone
Old Jul 21, 2017, 7:46am   #40
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread Yesterday I had break-even day , although profits is around 280 ticks , I am carrying losses of that.

This is due to opening 1 position too many on longs , this has cost 40 ticks from yesterday's profits.

Mistakes make losing traders , those poseurs here who don't trade won't know this reality of mistakes , how would they know if they are not in markets?

Some trades are outside the system.If only this system trades were followed profit would be a net +40.

altogether this tuesday was +40 , wednesday +50 thursday +40 = 130+++++++++

Yesterday's dow trades below

Dow premiums are high but volatility can be dissapointing
Attached Thumbnails
clipboard01.jpg