20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

This is a discussion on 20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; My money's on EJ, far more imaginative, poor FL is like a stuck record...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 18, 2017, 3:04pm   #631

Joined Mar 2014
My money's on EJ, far more imaginative, poor FL is like a stuck record
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone
Old Aug 18, 2017, 3:10pm   #632

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
lets take bets on who wins!
Its a close call pip, both o them display stunning levels of bellendedness. But If I had a dildo to my head Id have to have my money on BJ to edge it by a mouthful

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by darktone; Aug 18, 2017 at 3:35pm.
darktone is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: piphoe
Old Aug 18, 2017, 4:53pm   #634
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread Barjon Barjon

LOOK Darkies team of gang bang pigs has been exposed.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2017, 5:13pm   #635

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
You certainly did ! The whole team of Darkies exposed.
No no, I think you misunderstood. What I meant was, myself and people who trade like me were down there at 12000 helping people who trade like you out of your stops. When youre good and ready to up your positions ill be there with a bucket and a big grin . Its all about helping out your fellow tarders mate

Last edited by darktone; Aug 18, 2017 at 5:30pm.
darktone is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: brewski1984
Old Aug 18, 2017, 5:47pm   #636

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Your team know how to play dirty?
When you say 'team' from now on, im gonna take it as anybody who knows how to trade . In which case, no we dont need to play dirty, we just know how to trade
I cant speak for any of the other darkie type traders out there but I also know how to post a gif

Its the ups an downs you struggle with eh..... Dont worry, it gets easier with experience and understanding
Old Aug 18, 2017, 6:30pm   #637
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
closed the open at - 15 both = - 64 for week
today the loss was -22

So total for week - 86 .First week of loss in 9 weeks , thanks to the champs /chimps.

first week of loss , mainly because of not following my system , weekly options cost about 40 ticks more in losses , 2 trades were missed for +20 + 20 by taking opinions of forum wizards , and not taking smaller profits .Otherwise this week would have been a break even.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 6:42pm   #638
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
No no, I think you misunderstood. What I meant was, myself and people who trade like me were down there at 12000 helping people who trade like you out of your stops. When youre good and ready to up your positions ill be there with a bucket and a big grin . Its all about helping out your fellow tarders mate
knowing you and how you trade , it is buckets full of
Attached Thumbnails
f-u.jpg  
Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:08pm   #639

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
today the loss was -22

So total for week - 86 .First week of loss in 9 weeks , thanks to the champs /chimps.

first week of loss , mainly because of not following my system , weekly options cost about 40 ticks more in losses , 2 trades were missed for +20 + 20 by taking opinions of forum wizards , and not taking smaller profits .Otherwise this week would have been a break even.
So to put that into laymans terms

Quote:
today the loss was -22

So total for week - 86, possibly, but you never really know for sure cos I do like a cover up. First week of loss in 9 weeks, its all other peoples fault as I dont like to accept responsibility for my own actions.

First week of loss, mainly due to not following my system cos when alls said and done, I dont have much faith in myself or what im doing. The weekly options cost me about 40 ticks more in losses than normal, but its the price I have to pay for my comfort blanky insurance, I find the markets a very stressful place to be, I lack emotional intelligence. Two trades were missed for +20 + 20, in hindsight I should have taken smaller profits as it would have worked out better this time, its somebody elses fault because, well, just because! Otherwise this week would have been a break even, and lord knows thats easier on my poor mind than a losing week. Oh, and im being bullied on T2W, through not fault of my own. Poor poor me.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:10pm   #640

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
knowing you and how you trade, it is buckets full of profits.
Yes... I didnt want to spoil the pity party
Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:22pm   #642
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
Yes... I didnt want to spoil the pity party
After dax drops 3,000 from 12500 to 9,000 , we were the janitors clearing up the darky pooh.

Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:32pm   #643

Joined May 2005
Quote:
After dax drops 3,000 from 12500 to 9,000 , we were the janitors clearing up the darky pooh.
Maths never was your strong suit.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/firs...ml#post2948794

12,500 to 9,000 is a 3,500 point drop.

Carry on trading! Now theres an idea for a film. Yha yha yha yha yha.
Attached Thumbnails
sj.jpg  
postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone
Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:41pm   #644
Joined Sep 2010
I bet fl is actually hiding a few big winners
Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:41pm   #645

Joined Nov 2003
Sorry bro, but my 'joe' line is a waaays below dax9000 atm. $6 wheat stretcher / hold till win is on for the enlightened one