Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. 24 years old.

This is a discussion on Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. 24 years old. within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; I dont believe the op is trading with real money at all. https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threa...0#post-4511597...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 6, 2017, 3:26pm   #361

Joined Sep 2014
I dont believe the op is trading with real money at all.
https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threa...0#post-4511597
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2017, 3:32pm   #362
Joined Apr 2016
wabu27 started this thread Day 13
+7.69%
I thought the oil report comes out today! I guess not...
Traded okay today. Kept having internet disconnect issues so my live streaming was cut short. Going to end early today and go to work early.
wabu27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2017, 3:36pm   #363
Joined Apr 2016
wabu27 started this thread @itspossible Oh dear... i stopped responding to the idiots in elitetrader that still thinks I'm trading sim. Please dont bring the disease here. @Kaeso Yes, i couldn't take a loss.. very critical fault to be a trader.. I tried to make a living from trading but didn't work out and blew up my account in like 5 weeks. Trying to change that this time. @Stormy42 Yes I totally agree.. haha thank you
Thanks! The following members like this post: piphoe
Old Sep 6, 2017, 6:16pm   #364

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabu27 View Post
@itspossible Oh dear... i stopped responding to the idiots in elitetrader that still thinks I'm trading sim. Please dont bring the disease here. @Kaeso Yes, i couldn't take a loss.. very critical fault to be a trader.. I tried to make a living from trading but didn't work out and blew up my account in like 5 weeks. Trying to change that this time. @Stormy42 Yes I totally agree.. haha thank you
Hi Wabu,

Well done on your thread. It provides great reading.

I'm sure you can understand why people (especially the experienced ones here) doubt you are for real. They (including me), have seen it several times before.

The only way around this is....... post screen shots.

Now..... A true troll will come out with some excuse as to why they can't or 'why should they' etc etc. But, if you are posting your results anyway, there is zero harm in posting screenshots of the said trades and will chase out the doubters. By doing so you will then have much more backing and people will be on your side with advice and kind words, without, unfortunately, you get thrown to the wolves, ignored and discredited - a troll will not care about this, a true trader with results will - which one are you??

For an example of this, check out my trading diary in the signature link below. This will give you some idea on how to be transparent when talking with people on the internet. Just as much as if you were in the pub, people don't wish to hear bollox, they want results.

Another transparent person on here is Brewski, you should also look him up. He also posts screenshots of, not just the P/L but of the whole platform. Naturally there is nothing wrong with this at all....... unless one is hiding something of course.

Regards,
Lee

If you want help/advice see here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...-any-help.html
Lee Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2017, 6:35pm   #365
Joined Apr 2016
wabu27 started this thread Day 13 EDIT:
+12.00%.
Found a good entry position while secretly watching the chart at work and went in for a little bit. Made a quick buck. Out for the rest of the day today but watch the oil chart!! I think it's going for a significant drop today. If I was at home, I would have entered a short right now.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 6:38pm   #366
Joined Apr 2016
wabu27 started this thread @Lee Shepherd Hello Lee. Thanks for the advice. I can post screenshots but I don't think it's necessary since I live stream my trades every day on my youtube channel. The entire IB platform is shown on the videos and I have nothing to hide. Look me up, stockfather, on youtube!
And I will check out your diary and Brewski today after work
Old Sep 6, 2017, 7:11pm   #367

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
@Lee Shepherd Hello Lee. Thanks for the advice. I can post screenshots but I don't think it's necessary since I live stream my trades every day on my youtube channel. The entire IB platform is shown on the videos and I have nothing to hide. Look me up, stockfather, on youtube!
And I will check out your diary and Brewski today after work
Wabu,

With respect its comments like this that cause people's suspicions. Everyone is aware of the fact of YouTube hits and paid for channels etc.

Without beating around the bush mate or f**king around discussing why nots, simply put, if you have time to post on Youtube plus on various other sites, you certainly have time to post up screenshots. And there you have it. I'll leave it up to you.

Lee

PS: Sometimes my mouth types for me, this is one of those occasions.

If you want help/advice see here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...-any-help.html
Lee Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2017, 7:18pm   #368
Joined Apr 2016
wabu27 started this thread well, here are some screenshots from my phone. doing this especially for you Lee.
I dont care about the trolls that wont believe me. Instead of waiting for my screenshots, watch my video and the commentary I make. I try to capture my thoughts behind the trades I make in each video.
Attached Thumbnails
img_2591.png   img_2592.png   img_2593.png  

Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd , Oscar Reed
Old Sep 7, 2017, 5:10pm   #369
Joined Apr 2016
wabu27 started this thread Day 14
+4.06%
Solid, light trading today. After exiting my position and looking for new entry points, fell asleep as I worked 15.5 hours yesterday...
Thanks! The following members like this post: Kaeso
Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:17pm   #370
Joined Apr 2016
wabu27 started this thread Day 15
+6.62%
Solid trading again starting at 6:00pm PST. Saw the chart all pointing to downward direction but just wasn't going down so finally exited all my positions. Soon afterwards, monster drop to the downside. I saw a drop happening to 48.80, as mentioned in my video today, but didn't expect such a huge drop so early in the day; I was picturing constant drops throughout the day. If you guys didn't follow CL today, check out the chart. Fun, resistance play. Something to take into consideration for next time. Little disappointed I missed out on all the action today, but not feeling as bad as I've hit new highs this week and had a pretty good run.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 6:47pm   #371
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Day 15
+6.62%
Solid trading again starting at 6:00pm PST. Saw the chart all pointing to downward direction but just wasn't going down so finally exited all my positions. Soon afterwards, monster drop to the downside. I saw a drop happening to 48.80, as mentioned in my video today, but didn't expect such a huge drop so early in the day; I was picturing constant drops throughout the day. If you guys didn't follow CL today, check out the chart. Fun, resistance play. Something to take into consideration for next time. Little disappointed I missed out on all the action today, but not feeling as bad as I've hit new highs this week and had a pretty good run.
cool nearly hit 5K.. nice start to the weekend
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2017, 11:39pm   #372
Joined Apr 2016
wabu27 started this thread @Kaeso !!! you are one of the handful of viewers watching my videos!!!! Thank youuu
Old Sep 9, 2017, 11:24am   #373

Joined Mar 2014
Hi Wabu, have you thought of editing the vids so they run for 5-10 mins. I think you'd get more views and a better following.
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2017, 9:30pm   #374
Joined Apr 2016
wabu27 started this thread Yea i actually looked into that. If i had a lot of free time its definitely a possibility but i work two jobs and work 7 days a week so i dont think ill have time to edit all my daily videos
Old Sep 9, 2017, 9:47pm   #375
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Yea i actually looked into that. If i had a lot of free time its definitely a possibility but i work two jobs and work 7 days a week so i dont think ill have time to edit all my daily videos
dont cut out the parts where we can hear you having a p1ss in the toilet!!
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote