From Zero to Hero - in a year's time

This is a discussion on From Zero to Hero - in a year's time within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by keen246 Great results. Well done mate! Are you still planning sharing the details of your strategy, or ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 26, 2017, 2:40pm   #166
Joined Oct 2012
babyjake1961 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by keen246 View Post
Great results. Well done mate! Are you still planning sharing the details of your strategy, or you decided to keep it private? I'd like to learn your approach.

Cheers
It will forever remain private and proprietary. At least, until I'm featured on the Forbes magazine cover page.

I'm surprised none of the vocal naysayers from a year ago cared to comment this time. "You're overleveraged", "you're after our cash", "it will blow soon" - lol. Just because they can't trade doesn't mean no one can. They must have lost their shirt to scammers and bucket shops before growing so bitter.
babyjake1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2018, 1:42pm   #167
awe
Joined Apr 2010
babyjake1961 , what are you up to these days?
awe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2018, 7:18pm   #168
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by awe View Post
babyjake1961 , what are you up to these days?
posing for Forbes ?...hey if he's made the grade then good luck to him

it was just that a lot of us were commenting on his over leveraged approach that statistically could prove problematic over the long term

N

Last edited by NVP; Jun 6, 2018 at 7:25pm.
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote