My journey to long term consistency

This is a discussion on My journey to long term consistency within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Yes sometimes you need to lose some money for learning purposes. If you lost some amount on the Forex market ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:45pm   #616

Joined Mar 2018
Yes sometimes you need to lose some money for learning purposes. If you lost some amount on the Forex market then ask yourself why did you lost? Take something positive out of that loss in order to change it with the upcoming success. Learn from mistakes is a better thing than trying nothing.
Whitehead is offline   Reply With Quote