It is all a Fugazsy

This is a discussion on It is all a Fugazsy within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 1, 2014, 9:59pm   #1
Joined Nov 2014
It is all a Fugazsy

Fugazsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2014, 10:02pm   #2
Joined Nov 2014
Fugazsy started this thread I had only one trade today in early London morning.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 10:39pm   #4
Joined Nov 2014
Fugazsy started this thread It is always wise to see what happens during the day when not around.

Of course all easy in hindsight , still one has to understand the movement of what is traded, best advise is to go back for a few months day by day, even better after you define your method is to move the chart bar by bar without seeing what is next.

The first two short are a fade extreme of a range day (wedges and 3 pushes up), entries are best made on the 1m and both had good reversal trend bars.

the first long had PB and a great pressure box @ the magnet line, no entry on the 1m but very clear one on the 5.

second long PB below the ML, prices breaks above the DTL, not signal on the 1m, but clearly on the 5 with the bar crossing and closing above the ML.

Could had another short at the rejection of the round number (gold line) if the trader would still consider this a range day, fading the wedge (not drawn).
Attached Thumbnails
1.png  
Thanks! The following members like this post: idhysek
Old Dec 3, 2014, 2:36am   #5
Joined Nov 2014
Fugazsy started this thread Took only one trade yesterday (8), to be honest not sure what I was thinking of, I shorted into the range and at the bottom (-6 pips)....... maybe I know what happened to me, I got influenced by what I read a couple day before.....anyway...long story...serves as a lesson.

Instead I should have taken:
(1) as pull back to the ema.
and (2) as a PB to the ema, magnet line, round number and a pin bar (hello? anybody there?)
This where my sessions finishes.

Later on
(3) bear flag break.
(4) two legs to the ema.
(5) PB to the ema, PB to ML and pin bar, she did get back hitting the nose on the RN forming a double top flag and continued downwards.
(6) PB to the ML, just below the round number.
Attached Thumbnails
1.png  

Last edited by Fugazsy; Dec 3, 2014 at 2:42am.
Thanks! The following members like this post: idhysek
Old Dec 3, 2014, 3:24pm   #6

Joined Nov 2001
Wolf "rabbits"

More Wolf------he can certainly " rabbit."

Thanks! The following members like this post: Fugazsy , nitrader
Old Dec 3, 2014, 8:48pm   #7
Joined Nov 2014
Fugazsy started this thread Thanks for you post Neil, I think the interpretation of Matthew McConaughey is mesmerising, beside I think Scorsese is the best ........Liked the movie quite a lot, a bit similar to The good fellas as in rhythm.....
Old Dec 3, 2014, 9:01pm   #8
Joined Nov 2014
Fugazsy started this thread My day at trading: I have added UJ to my EU.

I only took two trades but I bailed out on both, made +2 pips. lol

There is a lot of Psychological issues in my trading at the moment, in brief I am afraid in taking trades.

I decided to lower my stakes ( about 1% per trade atm) till I become more confident in my way/ style, then when I will be in the position to take 3-4 consecutive losing trades without raising my anxiety I will raise back volume.

Last edited by Fugazsy; Dec 3, 2014 at 9:14pm.