reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader

This is a discussion on reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by aag100 BROKERS- no one in particular,b@st@rds in general. just as im improving they decide to change the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:02am   #785

Joined Nov 2001
money for nothing - yeah-right

Quote:
Originally Posted by aag100 View Post
BROKERS- no one in particular,b@st@rds in general.
just as im improving they decide to change the charting again.this new package will draw new fancy totally useless lines all by itself.so once again my mind will have to waste time processing the changes and have to get used to it.
does anyone think they update/change/improve things for anyone elses benefit.i believe its purely for their own.
they wont be making any more money out of me like in the past where a change would throw me off what little game i thought i had and go ape shi7 and revenge trade mounting up my losses.NO.
I will now SIT AND WAIT UNTIL THE RIGHT ACTION PRESENTS ITSELF( nice quote for u there.make a note of it)
had more to write/rant but save it for later.make a note of that quote!
"Impossible" has given you sound advice - join "Gamblers Anonymous:" You are clearly devoid of any skill at trading yet continue to throw your money away. I am amazed, but having struggled through your poor English, not surprised, that you have not first tried demo trading to test your skills. Quit trading and get a job where you then experience the joy of getting money every week. But don't squander any such wages received on fruitless forays into the market.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:04am   #786
Joined Jul 2010
aag100 started this thread Sorry I cant help with your mental conditions.jog on,go troll and seek your self importance somewhere else.its sad that you keep coming back here.you really need to find something else to do.obviously you are some sort of leper who gets off being a keyboard warrior.
I really do wish I could help you but you need to go get some professional help or I encourage you to end your miserable existence.
aag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:09am   #787
Joined Jul 2010
aag100 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
"Impossible" has given you sound advice - join "Gamblers Anonymous:" You are clearly devoid of any skill at trading yet continue to throw your money away. I am amazed, but having struggled through your poor English, not surprised, that you have not first tried demo trading to test your skills. Quit trading and get a job where you then experience the joy of getting money every week. But don't squander any such wages received on fruitless forays into the market.
Money no problem pocket full of that now.i earn money to blow money.now let me give you some advice.go fk yourself
aag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:47am   #788

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by aag100 View Post
All that is too gimmicky.to get you to think you can make money whilst you play golf so that they can part you from your money.I don't play golf.
The alerts may go off but the whole market structure can change by then.so for now I will learn to get better at sitting waiting and watching honing my stalking skills
Sorry for taking a month to reply !

i wasn't talking about making money while doing nothing as such.

The limit order can be used to take profit at a certain place without having to sit at the screen, its useful, I wouldn't call it a gimmick. it can help to run the trade to target only without overthinking it

And alerts can tell you when price reaches an area, so you don't have to sit at the screen waiting. Again it can be useful, no need to read too much into it. You can get up and be away from the screen say 20mins then come back, cos you hear the buzzer, to check out whats going on, maybe its a trade set up, add more, maybe its time to close.. etc (now that price is at your area of interest)

Last edited by Kaeso; Nov 30, 2017 at 7:20am.
Kaeso is online now   Reply With Quote