reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader

This is a discussion on reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Kaeso How about setting alerts, order entry, limit order? are you using this much? this can be ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 29, 2017, 11:59pm   #777
Joined Jul 2010
aag100 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
How about setting alerts, order entry, limit order? are you using this much? this can be like in introducing some automation i find.
All that is too gimmicky.to get you to think you can make money whilst you play golf so that they can part you from your money.I don't play golf.
The alerts may go off but the whole market structure can change by then.so for now I will learn to get better at sitting waiting and watching honing my stalking skills
aag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2017, 1:10am   #778
Joined Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aag100 View Post
You should take yourself up on your honesty honestly
I mean, this thread has been going on now for 5 years and you still haven't a clue, so give up, get a better job and do something else.......
Sonicscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2017, 1:29am   #779
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicscooter View Post
I mean, this thread has been going on now for 5 years and you still haven't a clue, so give up, get a better job and do something else.......
Do you even trade.do .fk that.do you even know what trading is. A real trader knows how difficult it is and would never tell another to quit.
This next bits not for you as you. Don't have a clue about. Trading ,maybe your on the wrong website.this is for other actual traders
Maybe it has taken me a little longer but that is my own fault as my effort/commitment has been half arsed right up to this point but it is all improving.
Was going to write abit. More but cant be added.time better spent focusing only own game
Thank you very much
Old Oct 30, 2017, 1:32am   #780
Joined Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aag100 View Post
Do you even trade.do .fk that.do you even know what trading is. A real trader knows how difficult it is and would never tell another to quit.
This next bits not for you as you. Don't have a clue about. Trading ,maybe your on the wrong website.this is for other actual traders
Maybe it has taken me a little longer but that is my own fault as my effort/commitment has been half arsed right up to this point but it is all improving.
Was going to write abit. More but cant be added.time better spent focusing only own game
Thank you very much
Sonicscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2017, 1:42am   #781
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicscooter View Post
Yes.go to sleep.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 1:47am   #782
Joined Jul 2010
aag100 started this thread Now just to make clear.
I don't have the inclination to respond to shi# anymore.
Only post here if you have something constructive to say which may be of some use to anybody no matter how little.all other shi# take elsewhere.it will be banned.